Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you be ok in this kind of relationship?
You have a boyfriend, but don't have sex with him. Yo do everything boyfriends/husbands/partners/whatever do, like go out, live together, sleep (actually sleep) together, etc. Just no sex.

However, you can have sex with anyone else you want. If you want a fuck buddy, a FWB, or just a casual hookup, you can, but you always come home to your boyfriend.

And just to clarify, no sex means no sex. No anal, oral, hand job...nothing. Not even being naked around him.

No.
To me, that isn't a relationship, it's just being roommates.
I guess I don't get the point of even calling it a relationship...? If you're having sex with others?

So...you have a best friend who is your roommate and you go out and have sex with other people?

Sounds normal to me.

I could deal, but getting naked is a basic. Need not be sexual. I just hate clothes.
I bid NO Trump!

I've had such relationship already, we broke up because of completely different reason than sex. So I'll say I'd be ok with it.

I can't edit my post, so let me just add, you can be naked if you want, but he never will be.

BigFrank Wrote:I can't edit my post, so let me just add, you can be naked if you want, but he never will be.

Assuming I loved him...I think that the guy would have some issues which would manifest and redirect in other areas of his/my/our lives as well so I would help him address it and overcome it and if he was unwilling....probably wouldn't enter into the relationship....

My point above....there are a lot of people who are in love with their best friend but unwilling to come forward or act on it so they are roommates. The thing with that though....fantasy is so much nicer than reality because you get to control the variables.

No

My immediate response would be no. However, I feel like I could do this for a certain amount of time, part of the reason why my past attempts at relationships have failed is that sex always happens way too early. I don't know if I'm just weird, but I feel less attracted to someone emotionally once I have sex with them before actually getting to know them. At least, that's how I feel right now.

If I was seriously attracted to the guy I'd use a hammer to get him drunk and passed out (hhahaha) then I'd whip out the ropes and show him what he's been missing.... and keep on showing him until he started begging for more.

But that's just me..... I'm funny that way.