Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you date someone with the same name as your brother?
Sister or yourself? Or the same name as anyone important in your family? I ask because I have a bit of a crush on Jake Johnson AKA Nick on New Girl. His character has the same name as my brother, and every time I think of Nick, sometimes my brother pops up and I'm like Damn. I don't think I could date anyone with my brother, or father's name.

Oh also what about the same name as an ex?

Would not date someone named Timothy......I can't be reminded of my brother like that. Couldn't do my father's name either (David, so sorry BA)

Will get back to you about the ex's if and when I accumulate a few lol

Confusedhrugs:

It's only a name to me. Not all :insert guy who hurt me name here: would
be all the same.

I always thought it'd be funny to read a wedding invitation that would go…

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="5"]
You're cordially invited to the Wedding of Bryan and Bryan...
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ya! kinda' weird. :/

I can't see why a name would be of any relevance to the relationship..

so I guess my answer is I don't give a crap if my dad was x my brother was x and my ex was x and mu current boyfriend is also x

Maybe depends on the spelling :p

Chris - Kris

Just saying gurl lol.

But I doubt I'd come across anyone outside my island with names like people I know, so i'm relatively safe, however, even still I don't think I'd mind so much.

southbiochem Wrote:I can't see why a name would be of any relevance to the relationship..

so I guess my answer is I don't give a crap if my dad was x my brother was x and my ex was x and mu current boyfriend is also x

Everyone just failed your pop math quiz.

We can't all be Biochemists :I

I tend to be very open minded but it would be really hard for me to date someone with the same name as my brothers or day.

*funny not in a weird way..

I don't mind at all.

No, I would not.

There are many names of people who have all been complete assholes to me all my life, so if someone has that name, I just tend to stay away from them.