Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you date yourself?
Straight forward. Would you date yourself? Dress up for the beaut in the mirror? If yes, why and how would you do it? If no, why not?

I think I'd like to date myself and see if I act how I'd like to act. To see if I really do look good in a black shirt. Check if I can handle a conversation the way I'd like to.

:] :]

Well........yea I guess.:confused:
Hmmmm, Guess its because we would have alot in common, and share the same goals.........but wait? There would be nothing i didn't already know about myself making it INCREDIBLY unintresting......apart from being able to see the things i fail to see when i am me? (A literary disaster!)

So yeah, once, out of intrest:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

date myself ? Never ! I ´m much to loud, everytime want´s to have the last word, can be very strange and I´m a chatterbox.... no... it´s enough to shave myself....

Maybe. I think I'm pretty hott. But we would have a lot of silent convos unless we were talking about the entertainment industry or shopping. So maybe not. Or perhaps just once. :-)

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Haha, good thread!

Would I date myself? No way! I cant stand being around myself as it is, to date myself would be double the trouble!

hmm I'm not sure. I'd have to see what the other me looks like. I duno if i'm cute or what. I do like blonde guys so maybe. but I might find that I hate my other me because he stole all my friends.

haha... what an interesting thought! hmmm... i suppose dating myself would be complex and less than ideal... it probably wouldn't work. There was a person i once tried to pursue, and it never worked because we were too similar. We had the same insecurities, fears, and evasive tendencies. It was a dance that could never be consummated. After months of frustration it became clear that we were too much alike to ever become more than friends...

I would date myself Wink lol.

Quote: Would you date yourself?
I think that's the only way i would have a chance at a date LOL so yep i would Smile,
but the thing is i'd be too afraid to ask myself out :eek: LOL so it'd never happen

Quote: Dress up for the beaut in the mirror?

I hate dressing up so never (unless jeans & a tshirt counts LOL)!
Plus there would be no 'beauty in the mirror' LOL

I soooo think I would date myself. Hell I think I am attractive and sort of fun. Is it wrong to be turned on by yourself? lmao...

But yeah. I think I could do it Wink