Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you date yourself?
I would go on a first date with me, but I suspect it would be a disaster.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

What? Date a bald, old, fat guy with nothing interesting to say?!! Yuck!!

LOL...No. I am a pain in the ass to deal with and I know it.

marshlander Wrote:What? Date a bald, old, fat guy with nothing interesting to say?!! Yuck!!

:eek: um ...:confused: Ah ! i Know : You are Homer Simpson !

Sorry .... but thats why nobody likes me.... Cry

Hey, you guys, what's that attitude?! You need to know you're all awesome people and if it were to me, I'd date you - like..well, let's say a friend date :redface: .

Marshlander...! Fenris...! All of you guys that said such bad things about yourselves..! Shame on you!

fenris Wrote::eek: um ...:confused: Ah ! i Know : You are Homer Simpson !...
Cheek! I said nothing about having yellow skin. As it happens I am a true rosbif :redface:

Well with my last relationship, our personalities were almost exactly the same at one point. It was almost like I was dating myself except he was physically different and stuff. If there was clone of myself, I wouldn't date myself at all. I will instantly date someone who has a similar personality to mine, that's about it. As far as physical features are concerned, I wouldn't date myself at all.

Yeah, sure I suppose lol. I'm not too bad on the eyes, I've got a great personality, and I know I'm good in bed lol, so why not? I tend to gravitate towards people that are like me and the ones I end up developing feelings for, I usually have a butt load in common with it.

lol probably not... I'm cute and polite until you realise I'm whiney, boring and a bit clingy; I should really go round with one of those ball-gags or speak in sign language Tongue medium cock, okay in bed, I'm an average catch with some nice features.

It's harsh, but I think I'd probably hump me and not date me...or go out for a while and break up. Wow I have awesome self-esteem, not.

would i date myself ? no, absolutley not LOL, it would prob be exciting wanting to do things that push the limits, like wanting to have a day together wanting drive a formula one car , crazy stuff like that - but wow i would be tiring - plus i could talk a glass eye to sleep if given the chance Confusedmile: