Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you take a 'Straight' pill if it existed?
i woudnt it is vry impotant to me being a gay mman im happy i was gay.i not just a disableld man im a gayman im same like other gay man..

A few years ago when I was lonely and closeted I would have had to think hard about the question. Now, no, absolutely not.

Dark Angel, despite the stereotypes there is no evidence that gay men are deficient in testosterone. My bf claims I have too much already ;o)
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Had there been such a thing my ex-wife would probably have acquired it, powdered it up and put it in my food.

I would not take such a pill willingly. Being able to acknowledge being gay makes my life make much more sense. The first forty years were a bit difficult in rather too many ways.

If this was 2 years go it would have been yes where do i sign. Now.......no way in hell. I mean it's just a foolish idea to me now. I am who I am.

Mick

Fact: 12/12 (100%) people on here vote "no"

Wow, one person voted yes! :eek:

I voted no. I'm happy with myself being gay/bi (more gay, I consider myself gay).

It would be easier.

a difficult question ...

I would say no if str8 people round me would take ( I'm ok with gays and gays being parents ) pill

a str8 pill with an effect that lasts a couple of months would be worth trying first

I know I sound odd in this this thread, but answering this question isn't as easy everywhere in the world

anyway, if I went into that magic pills shop, my priority would rather be buying ( bring me a lover) pill

sudanese Wrote:... anyway, if I went into that magic pills shop, my priority would rather be buying ( bring me a lover) pill
People in London, get to know the charming sudanese (if that's where he is at the moment) before he gets snapped up! He seriously shouldn't need to buy pills Confusedmile:

Would you guys say that I have no gay pride if I say that this is a hard question for me?

I think I'd think about it long and hard but I can see myself not taking it in the end. I like being different and I like my life just the way it is.

This pill this will make being gay ''a choice'' though. I can imagine people being a lot less nicer and the ''Would you take a gay pill?'' comeback. Then we'd be talking about what's right and wrong... Man, I'm thinking about this too much.

I just hope other gays will understand when a gay person decides to take it.