Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wouldlikemuscle
wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Aww.. you are beyond sweet... and yes... AT here we come :biggrin:

Indeed!!! :biggrin:
Woo hoo!!! The only "female" I'll ever ride is Rita. There's no match for good old Rita Laugh

Smurlos Wrote:Indeed!!! :biggrin:
Woo hoo!!! The only "female" I'll ever ride is Rita. There's no match for good old Rita Laugh

Not quite Altontowers but I had some free tickets to thorp park so went with my dad last year on a riany wednesday and the park was dead no q's was brilliant apart from going on collosus 6 times 4 of them times in a row was a mistake did 2 goes in the mornign then did all the other riders and back on there 4 times ina row in afternoon twice in the front once in the back and once in the middle. When I got off I was feeling a little unsteady its a 10 loop rolcoster for those that dont know!

malcs Wrote:Not quite Altontowers but I had some free tickets to thorp park so went with my dad last year on a riany wednesday and the park was dead no q's was brilliant apart from going on collosus 6 times 4 of them times in a row was a mistake did 2 goes in the mornign then did all the other riders and back on there 4 times ina row in afternoon twice in the front once in the back and once in the middle. When I got off I was feeling a little unsteady its a 10 loop rolcoster for those that dont know!

I LOVE Colossus!!!! :tongue:

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I LOVE Colossus!!!! :tongue:

Never been on it before :frown:

malcs Wrote:...going on Colossus 6 times...When I got off, I was feeling a little unsteady: it's a 10-loop rollercoaster for those that don't know!
Not for me then, I really really DON'T like rollercoasters. They make me feel quite sick. Puke Pukeface Barf