Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wound Up
So, there is this guy in work. He is straight and notorious for it, he has slept with half the female staff [a line which many guys may claim but I am quite close to a few of the girls in work and I am assured in this case it it true]

Anyway back to the point, this guy recently found out that I was gay, and ever since he has been flirting with me, joking laughing and winding me up something serious the boy is driving me mad :tongue:

At first it was a joke, someone said that it would be hilarious if I liked him as it would freak him out. Then he walked passed me and I couldn't stop smiling I don't know what came over me I was just >> :biggrin:

Now everytime he says hi I smile, he winks at me and he has been pushing this and milking it for all he can get. [I'm not complaining I am quite enjoying it and I must admit at first I wasn't fussed but he is kinda cute :tongue:]

Have you ever experienced this kind of situation? How far did you play the joke, and how do I stop smiling [Yes I am serious about the last q there I really can't look at him without smiling he finds it funny]

All I can say is that I am jealous and do not believe in heterosexuality... most are bi-sexual beings - so enjoy,
frank

Sounds pretty cocky to me.
:confused:

Hmm, only been in that situation once or twice, to which my flirting back came to no avail.
but, if I was in your exact situation I would probably just ignore him, unless you can connect with him on a mental level. He sounds like he wouldn't be such a nice guy if he was playing a joke.