Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X Factor UK - Hope : Back To Black.
Luisis annoying, and all his digs at dannii ;o and ummm sharon I think is awesome apart from her "I cant decide, i dont wanna vote" routine :l
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Yeah! Luis makes me go Ewwwwww or Oh.... or Aghhhhhh :tongue:

He shouldnt be back in the show, hope he goes and maybe sharon too. Her and Luis act like a gang! The sweet mum-persona she created for her self to sell biographies starts wearing thin in my eyes.

Lol I like sharon.

Also like kelly on a different note but yeh! Her radio 1 show on a sunday is awesome, especially the bullying one, you could tell she was passionate about the subject, and she does try her hardest to help everyone. Really changed how I saw her :biggrin:

Anyway meh I hate luis. Dannii is a crap judge.. How can she release a record now!! Battling against possible x factor winner!!
[/COLOR]

Ah , havent heard her radio show but to be frank the only way i think sharon can help is by donating money.:biggrin:

Luis amongst other things is so awful and bitchy that i will never watch the show again. Telly is overrated anyway, i think ll stick with internet!

I don't like Sharron anymore for saying Rhydian didn't have a spark in his eyes or w.e It's a music competition, not who has the prettiest eyes.

GO RHYDIAN<<3

Yeah I agree on Louis's diggs towards Danni but she deserved them she knows nothing about real artists, she has two amazing singers who are making her seem all glam.

Rhydian didnt seem happy with his singing though... that was pretty much obvious.

I loved Niki's version of Totally Eclipse Of The Heart by Bonnie Tyler.

And her second song was soo good, yet so sad.

I do not know what the hell Same Difference were doing!

And I think the Spice Girls should sue Hope their version of 2 Becomes 1, it was like two cats screwing.Biggrinflip

And we all thought spice girls songs couldnt sound worse eh? Rolleyes

I love the welsh guy (partly because im welsh), and the passion in his second song was awesome. Wink
[/COLOR]

Hyde Wrote:I don't like Sharron anymore for saying Rhydian didn't have a spark in his eyes or w.e It's a music competition, not who has the prettiest eyes.

GO RHYDIAN<<3

RolleyesHe is going to win it because he is good BUT Sharon was right in that one really... he is such an ice queen lol

Nikki is good and could win if she was as good she was when sang 'Nothing compares to you'. The price to pay for being mentored by Luis who thinks he knows it all and personally cant see why... Westlife did well selling albums but they remain imo 4 blokes with no particular stage presence singing songs that easily can be classified as boring and kind of soppy.

Dannii however did a good job with most of their acts , not only because she has 2 boys still in their final 4 but i can see that she got it right and worked hard with them. Talker

I dont really think its down to dannii, some of her song choices are a bit iffy. Her guys just have talent!
[/COLOR]

Yes (although Leon has been shaking like a leaf) and she chose them to be there also it comes down to what songs she has given them . If Louis have done a better job with Daniel, Andy could be the one to go in the second or a later show. Got to say she is at least the kindest and non-bitchy from the judges. Talker