Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Y'ello Everyone!
Hi everyone, I'm Loagan. I found this site searching google. It seems hard trying to find a solid gay community with consistency and one that's well organized. I have been reading over this forum for some time and decided to sign up today.

I'm 23 years of age, 24 on Sept 17th 2011. I feel about 32 and I seem to fall into the crowd of older men. Most of my really good friends are 30+ and my partner is in his 40's. People call me old man, hahaha, I love it.

My hobbies are art (canvas painting), photography, photo editing (photo-shop), and I am skilled in html/css. I also love to write, listen to music (r&b mostly), and I just looooove being on my computer. Its been my best friend since 2004.

I reside in the VA Beach area of Virginia, looking to relocated one day soon to Florida! Virginia is home, not a lot going on here. It's right on the east coast in between the north (PA, MD, DC) and south (NC, SC, FL). You would think it's the best of both worlds but its really not.

By joining this site, I hope to meet really cool people from all over, of all races, of all background. My goal is to network with many to become a better all around guy.

welcome to gsConfusedmile:

btw my birthdays one day before yours lol
im 23 as well and i love art

Hi and Welcome :-)

whatsthegword Wrote:Hi everyone, I'm Loagan. I found this site searching google. It seems hard trying to find a solid gay community with consistency and one that's well organized. I have been reading over this forum for some time and decided to sign up today.

I'm 23 years of age, 24 on Sept 17th 2011. I feel about 32 and I seem to fall into the crowd of older men. Most of my really good friends are 30+ and my partner is in his 40's. People call me old man, hahaha, I love it.

My hobbies are art (canvas painting), photography, photo editing (photo-shop), and I am skilled in html/css. I also love to write, listen to music (r&b mostly), and I just looooove being on my computer. Its been my best friend since 2004.

I reside in the VA Beach area of Virginia, looking to relocated one day soon to Florida! Virginia is home, not a lot going on here. It's right on the east coast in between the north (PA, MD, DC) and south (NC, SC, FL). You would think it's the best of both worlds but its really not.

By joining this site, I hope to meet really cool people from all over, of all races, of all background. My goal is to network with many to become a better all around guy.

Hey there,

Welcome!
I'm Ron from Israel and my friends call me 'old' too, sometimes. I like talking about things that matter, messing around with HTML/CSS, flash, photoshop, I teach English and translate Hebrew-English, English-Hebrew for a living (LOVE every minute of it!). I like hanging out with my friends, who have become like family, facebooking, driving, watching TV (Desperate Housewives, Friends, Queer as Folk, Fringe, The Event, Lost, 24, Alias, Veronica Mars, Persons Unknown, The Dead Zone and many more...), loads of good music, meeting new people (especially gay people, not just for sex)...

I have a brand-new Asus N53SV laptop - hot stuff! Newest Sandy Bridge Intel processor, 6GB of RAM, full HD, 15.6", USB3.0, Geforce GT540 for games... I really love it, can't get my hands off of it.

I've had a tough life, but I'm starting to see the bright little light at the end of the tunnel - these days the sun shines a particularly bright kind of yellow, which manages to find its way towards me :-)

In the not-so-far past I was really having a hard-time being gay and all, so it left me more attentive to people who go through tough times, especially when it comes to gay people.

I hope you'll find some great friends around here!

WELCOME!

toomuch45 Wrote:welcome to gsConfusedmile:

btw my birthdays one day before yours lol
im 23 as well and i love art

Twomuch is my twin from another mother, so I have that birthday too.

We make a trio of old 23 year olds, although I feel old mostly from poor health, and not hanging around with old people.

Hey, welcome to GS! This is probably the best gay forum you will ever come across. There's a lot of great open-minded folks on here.

Hi Loagan & Welcome to GS.

I'm in my early thirties, but this morning I feel more like I'm in my early fifties. I am into photography too so I thought I'd share some of my best stuff.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Hi Loagan, welcome along Confusedmile:

Great photo's Fred

Thanks, you're very kind.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Hi and Welcome! :biggrin: