So far we have raised 15% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes it's big
My boyfriend is getting back to a place of comfort having intimate relations with me.

He made me happy the other night telling me how he'd forgotten how big I was. Calling it a fire hose, couldn't fit it in his mouth. It's a little embarrassing that he's telling our new roommate all this too. Things like I'd put some black boys to shame, the fire hose comment, hung like a horse.

Only a little embarrassing though Catmilk
Um.... Do we need to have a contest then?
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet
Alrighty then Tongue
Does anybody know a good recipe for Pecan Pie?
Troll the respawn Jeremy!
*Lifts an eyebrow* Brag post? Or... was there a question of some sort buried in there?
[Image: Signature500.jpg][Image: Signature502.jpg]
Meh....

urghhhhhh I hate the whole competition over dick size. What is the point, a dick is a dick and it goes in the same way.
Anonymous Wrote:My boyfriend is getting back to a place of comfort having intimate relations with me.

He made me happy the other night telling me how he'd forgotten how big I was. Calling it a fire hose, couldn't fit it in his mouth. It's a little embarrassing that he's telling our new roommate all this too. Things like I'd put some black boys to shame, the fire hose comment, hung like a horse.

Only a little embarrassing though Catmilk

And we care because.........?
"That's just the way it is
Some things will never change
That's just the way it is
Ah, but don't you believe them..."
~~~~~~~~Bruce Hornsby,, "That's Just The Way It Is"
im jealous guuuuurl
IanSaysHi Wrote:Does anybody know a good recipe for Pecan Pie?

Here you go:

http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/pecan_pie/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams