Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Can Have It All (or can you?)
This was brought to my attention at the end of one of the episodes of Casual, and I thought I'd share it with those of you who like 1970s disco / rhythm 'n' Blues etc....
George McCrae - You Can Have It All. @matty7, @Genersis, @East, @MikeW, @TwisttheLeaf, @Emiliano, @VirgoMasquerade, @Gideon, @LJay, @LONDONER, @Bowyn Aerrow, @Sylph, @azulai, @Sil, @Camfer, @Pix, @BlueStar, @Borg69, @meridannight, @Cridders88, @Beaux, @trywait, @Miles, @jimcrackcorn, @Wade, @TigerLover, @Bhp91126, @kindy64, @Boaxy, @axle2152 , @knickerbuck @Meebs, @Insertnamehere, @pman117, @Darius, @himself, @SilverBullet, @Anocxu, @Lexington @Male, @Chase, @bluedragon, @Dan1980, @James, @Wolfpack etc. etc...

Oh, and what the heck, here's a happy one.

You To Me Are Everything

You wouldn't believe the number of handles I've had to check Wink :biggrin: Bighug

Wow, those pants are tight, Mr Green!

Rocking boats is never a good idea, or is it?

Don't Take Away The Music, Tavares.... I didn't know this song, but YouTube will choose the next clip for you, won't it?

Hands up!

Just feel good songs.... easy listening and dancing stuff...

princealbertofb Wrote:You wouldn't believe the number of handles I've had to check Wink :biggrin: Bighug

I'm simply upset that I wasn't first on your list Princey!

How many years have I been your favourite and you place me so late in the list? Bashing

Lol

Kiss3

I love my 70s stuff...it was a good decade for me.....

A few more obscure mostly gay club songs......

Carol Douglas.....Midnight Love Affair

Claudja Barry...Boogie Woogie Dancing Shoes

Crown Heights Affair...Dancin'