Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You all may not like Me, & that's okay!
I am a straight Black Woman, & I am honestly saddened by the number of Gay Men, but specifically GAY BLACK MEN! It is overwhelming & disappointing to see My Black Bruthas so lost, & so confused. I am here to voice MY opinions, as well as maybe getting a bit more insight into Homosexual Men. I will try my BEST to NOT make any personal offenses, but ALL I ask is that even if you don't like Me or what I have to say, at least attempt to understand it. Thanx.

A part of why we are here is to pass on our collective "wisdoms" and advice!

And dont worry about the "offense"....we have ALL offended each other on here at one time or another. Hell, even a few of us LIKE it!!!! (dfiant1 and Sylph!!!)Rofl

Hello Mrs. Legit Welcome

If you need a womans perspective, ask Rainbowmum.

She is High Royalty on this site, and can give you womanly advice if you need it.

Even Mister Tinkles bows to the almighty Mumsie!!!!!

XyxwaveHerz

MrsLegit816 Wrote:I am a straight Black Woman, & I am honestly saddened by the number of Gay Men, but specifically GAY BLACK MEN! It is overwhelming & disappointing to see My Black Bruthas so lost, & so confused. I am here to voice MY opinions, as well as maybe getting a bit more insight into Homosexual Men. I will try my BEST to NOT make any personal offenses, but ALL I ask is that even if you don't like Me or what I have to say, at least attempt to understand it. Thanx.

I'm sure you'll be fine here.

Personally, I'm pretty much UN-offendable.

Anywho.. welcome Smile!

Welcome to GS!!Elefant

Welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hey miss thang. If thats you rocking them pum pum shorts, then work gurl Wink .

Now let me say something cupcake, as a half black West Indian GAY male, in a country predominantly of BLACK CHRISTIANS, within a culture full of Homophobia and old school ways, there is literally nothing you could do or say to change or offend me. Sheep

But i am interested tho in what you gotta say, cause I've always been curious about Black people in America, who besides yourself seem alot more accepting of Gay people and are generally different from us here.

Welcome Sis :hugs-and-kisses-smi

I'm quite interested in what you have to say

I can't say I know much of how a society so racially heterogenous as the US works, specially for the LGBT community, so for all I know, you'll be enlightening me.

Xyxthumbs

Welcome to GS Wavey

Im sorry your saddened and think like that. Seems odd from a beautifull woman (if thats you in avi) maybe try not to think about it because your the one whos confused not gay people or black gay people.