Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You have been warned
If this has ever happened to you, you don't need the warning.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LMAO funny

When I was about 13 or 14, I discovered I like to go commando. One day, I was running downstairs while zipping up my pants. OMG, the pain! If that wasn't bad enough, I had to unzip my skin. The pain was even worse. There was no blood, but there was a red mark. I checked my penis carefully for several days after that to be sure it healed properly. I even applied a soothing balm to it.Confusedmile:

i don't need to get my guy stuck in the zipper to realize that will hurt.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

One of the only real benefits to being circumcised.

OUCH! that hurts just reading the comments. damn.

I wonder how people manage to do this. Do they forget to tuck themselves in before zipping up?

Apart from Mr. Commando up there, haha.

Stevefs Wrote:I wonder how people manage to do this. Do they forget to tuck themselves in before zipping up?

No one does it deliberately, it's always accidental. It's painful enough if you just manage to get your pubic hair caught in the zip.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

That nearly happened to me a couple of years ago. I did get hurt but I don't think I got stuck. Luckily, all my trousers now have buttons instead of zippers. I'm scared of zippers now.

Stevefs Wrote:I wonder how people manage to do this. Do they forget to tuck themselves in before zipping up?

It can happen even through underwear, but I think for me it's because I dress up and not down, if you catch my drift. It's just more natural and probably more vulnerable to the zipper.