Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You may not be seeing me around much....
You'd think with all my clearly demonstrated imaging skills I would have got a job offer from Mike for this project, but noooooo. It didn't happen. Or maybe I was in the bathroom without my phone when he tried to call. Damn I should have read that other thread.

Camfer Wrote:You'd think with all my clearly demonstrated imaging skills I would have got a job offer from Mike for this project, but noooooo. It didn't happen. Or maybe I was in the bathroom without my phone when he tried to call. Damn I should have read that other thread.
I think it's a conspiracy cover up...
So Mike can start manufacturing more Blow up Mikes...

East Wrote:Hmmm...as long as we are bringing out Blow Up Mike..what else can he do? I am asking for a friend of course :biggrin:

Anocxu Wrote:You forgot to ask the second question East ..

Very clever ..
No one will ever figure out its me...

[Image: i-dont-understand-spanish.gif]

[Image: i-dont-understand-spanish.gif]

This is why I love Blow Up Mike...
He understands me...
*Shakes Head*

Congrats MikeW
xoxo

Just be sure to hurry... cant leave the inmates in charge for long... I can only imagine what Virge and Anocxu will do with ought someone to supervise! Its gonna get ugly... or kinky

UPDATE:

Well I worked 12 days in a row from August 6th, many of those over 8 hours, some over 10, one almost 12. We got the first part of phase one complete and uploaded to the architect early AM on Wednesday (the deadline). I took the rest of the day off and was off today as well. However, this first part of phase 1 is not complete. I still have more work to do before the next meeting with the Architects (Monday), which precedes our meeting with Google execs on Tuesday. So, I'll be working Friday through Sunday and possibly Monday as well.

Once that's over I'll have a bit of time to re-group... and get some of the other work I'm required to do completed. (The architect has also brought us on board at least one other job). IF Google goes for our proposal (and I think they will), then we'll begin phase two and three of the project which has to be completed (HAS TO) by the first of November. My job will then mostly be one of organizing and tracking approximately 200 works of art; making sure they get framed as visualized (by me and my team), and accurately labeled for delivery to the (currently under construction) job site. That is, two buildings with two floors each with multiple walls on each floor. Without accurate tracking and labeling for delivery and installation (which I and my team will oversee) this could turn into a logistic nightmare! LOL!!

Anyway, I've been trying to rest up yesterday and today. I still have a shit load of work to do and, if we're successful, I'll have even more in the next couple months.

One piece of good news... a pen-pal friend of mine (who, briefly, was a member of this forum) and lives in England (Wiggan, to be precise) is planning to come visit around the first of February next year. That's going to be interesting! Not the first time I've had a "flesh meet" (that's what we used to call it when strangers from a forum met in person, back in the 1990s) with on-line acquaintances, but it will be the from the furthest away. I'm looking forward to it.

I'll be lurking around and posting occasionally in the mean time.

Thanks for all the good wishes and fun, BTW. Much appreciated!