Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You may not be seeing me around much....
Well, good luck with the added hours! very few people now a days can make a good living through retirement like you do, so consider yourself lucky!

good luck and congrats, Mike!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Camfer Wrote:Don't worry Mike, whenever a 20-something needs advice, we'll just bring out Blow Up Mike and he can give out your sage counsel.

[Image: mrwaw3.png]
OMFG LOL

S C A R R Y....

But I've noticed you guys give great advice so it isn't like you can't live without me or anything.

BTW, the job is going great so far. The team I work with is SUPER (no turkeys in the mix). So, unless I'm missing something, i have no fear this will be done on time, probably even early. Smile

Just remember to check in when you have time. and congrats!!!!!!

matty7 Wrote:semi retirement Mike !!! I don't think so ..show them young guys how things get done to a deadline ... the kids I work with would come to a halt without us experienced guys - and can I miss behave rudely if your not here to keep a check on us ???

The answer is YES! Wink :biggrin:

Camfer Wrote:Don't worry Mike, whenever a 20-something needs advice, we'll just bring out Blow Up Mike and he can give out your sage counsel.

Am I the only one to notice that blowupMike has been amputated of a somewhat important part of his anatomy?
Where are the feet?

[MENTION=20941]Camfer[/MENTION], priceless.

You'll be back, with your tail between your legs. Why do you have a tail?

Hmmm...as long as we are bringing out Blow Up Mike..what else can he do? I am asking for a friend of course :biggrin:

East Wrote:Hmmm...as long as we are bringing out Blow Up Mike..what else can he do? I am asking for a friend of course [emoji3]
You forgot to ask the second question East ..

Very clever ..
No one will ever figure out its me...