Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You're banned game
And putting mashed potatoes makes more sense? :biggrin: I ban Startlet for putting mash potatoes on Tacos Smile

(My avatar is the Anarchistic Love symbol Smile, But ratter that then in the knee, isn't an arrow to the heart the symbol of falling in love?)
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I ban Zet because this topic has given me an appetite:pCoffee. Right, next time I´ll fill them with roast beef, ha ha haConfusedmile:

One does not simply put roast beef in tacos! Smile I ban Startlet for not boiling them in beer as well :biggrin:
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I ban Zet for having a prettier avatar than mine.:tongue:

I ban Rainbowmum because she´s in Australia jumping with the kangaroos RedblobBounceredMulti

I ban mom for liking my avatar Smile

I ban Zet for being from neighbour country Smile

I ban Vetehinen for coming from a country that Icebathing after being in a Sauna was made Smile

I ban Zet because his Starsign is GeminiWink

I am actually an Sagittarius, but I can't seem to change it Sad

I ban Startlet for noticing Smile