Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your First Pet?
What was your first pet?

Mine was a small black and white dog.
Similar to this one....
[Image: large_53133.jpg]

I called it Princess. Don't know if it was male or female.

Caracal Cat

I had 3 cats… one was 3 legged because it fell out of a high-rise in Minneapolis when my mom was younger. One had a brain tumor and stumbled around everywhere, and one lived to be 20.

I also had a dog. She loved people, and hated other dogs.

As for pets I want right now? I'd love 2 kitties: One named "Tess" and the other named "Tickles." That way, when i was ever talking to them both, I would say, "Tess-Tickles, oh how I love you!" (think about it lol)

My first pet was a cat named silky, which I had until I was about 6. As a child I was only naturally good with dogs, and was abusive to cats until I grew up a bit (i.e., I picked up cats by their tail not realising how hurtful this was; I didn't really get that animals felt pain like humans do), so Silky did not like me. We got our second pet when I was about 9ish, named Frisky, who I was close to, but still did not treat right.

I really do not believe children should have animals unless supervised right. No pets in their rooms, no pets without supervision, or anything like that. Growing up I had a lot of friends who ended up with dead pets because they were kids and kids are dumb. But I think that's a parent issue...

I miss my first pets a lot to be honest... Sad

A German Sheperd who we had to send to the farm because he got over protective of me and wouldn't let my father any where near me, I was a baby and that should have been seen as a sign of things to come.

I trust dogs instincts 100%

An orange tabby named Pumpkin...

after him came many, many pets.......

Well I was born into a family with cats and dogs.
We had two cats when I was little. One was Missy (Pissy Missy (He hated my older brother for being born lawl))
And there was Cecil Missy's kitten.
We had two German Sheperds. I don't remember one of them very well his name was Zak. And the other one that I loved a billion times over is Sam.
Sam didn't like us going out swimming too deep. He'd get worried and swim out in front of us and try and get us to go back to shore :3
I cried when he had to be put down. :S

Therein lies a few questions.

My mother had pets, but they were not my pets - I personally laid no claim to a critter until later in life. So I'm uncertain how to answer this question.

Either it would be lady (dog), or it would be Amadeus (cat)

I had a Siamese cat, that was there as far as I can remember myself and it lived pretty long life - 16 years. He always waited at the doorstep for me to come home from school and loved simply boiled eggs more than any cat food. He was a wonderful pet and sometimes I think he was gay too, because he was happy to play with other male cats and never let any female cat near him. Once he even scratched the hell out of his own breed female cat's face, who was in heat and wanted to mate.

A pocket monkey and it was nasty as hell. He would get on top of the curtains, poop in his hands and throw it at you.