Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Printer is Spying on You!
Something I didn't know but will be looking at things I print out at the office to confirm!

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Paranoia will destroy ya.

By the way, I got a great buy on aluminum foil at Costco. Thinking about making a special hat for the groundhog. Whaddya think?
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Paranoia will destroy ya.

By the way, I got a great buy on aluminum foil at Costco. Thinking about making a special hat for the groundhog. Whaddya think?

Not sure if you watched the whole video or any of it but basically there are yellow dots printed on all pages printer and it contains the date and serial number of the printer. So the idea is if authorities found something you printed say that was connected to a crime they would be able to find out who's printer it is from the yellow dots on the page.... I think the idea is to cut down on people trying to counterfeit money and so on, but I can see if being used in other areas.

Speaking of counterfeiting...

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!