Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your daily dose of drama
I might have posted this before but it's worth a second look.

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

hah!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant, Londoner. I loved it. The people didn't even look surprised (I mean the ones who maybe hadn't seen the sign about adding drama)... What do you think they made of it? No one seemed to be ducking when they started shooting guns all over the place.

Great job for stuntmen and stuntwomen.

LONDONER Wrote:I might have posted this before but it's worth a second look.

On another note, talk about manipulation... Just put a button there and who knows what might happen...?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!

Now that would be a fun trick to modify for many different occasions!!!!!

princealbertofb Wrote:Brilliant, Londoner. I loved it. The people didn't even look surprised (I mean the ones who maybe hadn't seen the sign about adding drama)... What do you think they made of it? No one seemed to be ducking when they started shooting guns all over the place.

Great job for stuntmen and stuntwomen.

I thought it was a very clever piece of marketing but I too was surprised about the seemikngly lack of reaction from the public. Also, it might havbe been a fairly expensive piece of publicity when you consier that there was a comparatively small audience, not the millions that you might expect if it were actually on TV.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

It would have been nice to see about a 20 sq. foot section of the plaza around the button drop out of sight and a door to close back in over it.

The intended audience, btw, wasn't the locals, but the internet millions.

LONDONER Wrote:I thought it was a very clever piece of marketing but I too was surprised about the seemikngly lack of reaction from the public. Also, it might havbe been a fairly expensive piece of publicity when you consier that there was a comparatively small audience, not the millions that you might expect if it were actually on TV.
They planned on it going viral on Youtube, that's all the publicity they need.

Hardheaded1 Wrote:It would have been nice to see about a 20 sq. foot section of the plaza around the button drop out of sight and a door to close back in over it.

The intended audience, btw, wasn't the locals, but the internet millions.

The locals were trapped by their own curiosity... and taken hostage to this (so to speak), but you can tell that the company were expecting global publicity, or they would have rolled out a banner in Dutch or French, not in English, had it been that parochial.

princealbertofb Wrote:They planned on it going viral on Youtube, that's all the publicity they need.

Precisely.

And considering what they're selling, I think the live commercial was valid.