Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your dream profession
I think my dream job is being [MENTION=19807]SilverBullet[/MENTION]'s cat. I wouldn't have to work, I'd get fed well, and he'd be really nice to me. If he got all mad at his latest computer program or boyfriend or whatever, I'd knead him for a while and then fall asleep.

However, this position is highly competitive, and the job is already filled.

Cridders88 Wrote:My big dream was to be a meteorologist, and even take the bold step of being a TV weatherman. Sadly, my maths and physics skills were just not good enough for me to get me to degree level Meteorology, however hard I tried. There's no job I'd love more.

I follow a couple of storm chasers on Facebook....I get so jealous...I love meterology

deephiance Wrote:I follow a couple of storm chasers on Facebook....I get so jealous...I love meterology

Oooh, a fellow weather nut Smile. I would love to go storm chasing in the US, witness some tornadoes, that is something I am determined to do in my lifetime. Tropical meteorology fascinates me the most, if there is a tropical cyclone active anywhere in the world, you can bet I am following it online. Cyclone Vardah looks pretty nasty for the east coast of India for example. Would love to experience a hurricane first hand aswell Smile

I have experienced a cyclone here, and a typhoon when I was living in Japan. They are unnerving...the rain isn't the bother, the wind and hearing it 'howl' is unnerving

Well I always want to be in the Wiltshire Regiment which is now part of the The Rifles. I wanted to be a Rifleman, but alas I was diagnosed with BMD. I liked the idea of being a sergeant.

I want to be a homesteader and raise crops/animals free of pesticides and hormones. I want to be self sufficient and live alongside and with nature.

Dream job...
Solo own a major game development company like blizzard.
Because D4 would happen and it would happen soon!

Would be cool to have access to all the latest tech, have friends test games for me on good salary and invite people behind closed doors showcasing new things. I feel like I know several people who are incredibly reliable, and knowledgeable I could hire, help them and their family's out financially and when i want to get my hands dirty I could jump into the programming myself! Big Grin

My dream profession would be the one that has really high pay, doesn't require me to dress in fancy clothes and no responsibilities at all

Of course I'm kidding...

I do like the idea of teaching, computers, electronics and or technology related material. It fascinates me and I like talking about it and I like passing the knowledge to others... I know it doesn't pay extremely well unless you're teaching at an University but I prefer something with meaning over money. I have come to realization that I'm probably not going to be rich but who knows, got to take things one day at a time and never know what will happen next...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Being a math teacher and researcher, a well-known would be a big bonus.