Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your dream profession
i love my current three jobs, all of which boil down to basically working as an an educator in high needs communities. It'd be a dream if I could get a full time job out of one of them.

But if I'm going to dream big, I'd love to be an astronaut.

on second thought it would be cool to be a Pirate or a Ninja

Reference librarian at a library overseen by a sane and competent library board (which is rarer than you might think).

[MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION] I would love to be an astronaut, not sure I would like the launch into space as that is the time where things can go wrong and likely to black out...but I love the idea of space travel or be able to orbit the Earth...

I would like to be..... retired lol

I would love to be a billionaire not just to have wealth and power but I it would be nice to be a philanthropist too. It is nice to give. It is even better to give something meaningful to someone too...

Technically I can't afford Christmas at all but I got everyone in the department candy (Ghirardelli, Ferrero Roechet...spelling ugh doesn't matter lol...Milky Way Midnight)... I had to give it away before I started eating the stuff... Got a friend some stuff...errmm can't say what it is but ugh probably over did it a little but eh I can't help myself. Got my parents some stuff and whatnot...I tried this year to at least get all my friends and family stuff for Christmas...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

A housewife;

Just like all my ancestral gays before me Sheep

Oh the life of having a trophy husband and a picturesque homestead Cat3

[Image: enhanced-buzz-8721-1376678605-25.jpg]

axle2152 Wrote:[MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION] I would love to be an astronaut, not sure I would like the launch into space as that is the time where things can go wrong and likely to black out...but I love the idea of space travel or be able to orbit the Earth....

I'm too scared to even get in an airplane, so I don't know how good of an astronaut I'd make. But for me the appeal would be to be able to look down on Earth, to see everyone and everything at once. The people who have been to space often talk about that as a major spiritual experience, and that's something that I'd love to experience for myself. I'm very obsessed with this planet and geography, and I can't think of anything more beautiful or worth the risk of death / face my fear of air travel and extreme heights to be able to experience.

Astronaut would be by far my first choice. Unfortunately I'm too tall (can't be over 5'11 i believe)

Second would probably be some sort of Research Microbiologist. I love running experiments and even more nerdy, I love writing and reading reports and papers about them.

Emiliano Wrote:I'm too scared to even get in an airplane, so I don't know how good of an astronaut I'd make. But for me the appeal would be to be able to look down on Earth, to see everyone and everything at once. The people who have been to space often talk about that as a major spiritual experience, and that's something that I'd love to experience for myself. I'm very obsessed with this planet and geography, and I can't think of anything more beautiful or worth the risk of death / face my fear of air travel and extreme heights to be able to experience.

I haven't been on a commercial flight but I got in a Cessna 172 with a friend of mine who is a pilot, I actually did pilot the plane briefly but got nervous because the plane started tilting lol. It is a neat experience. Even going 120 MPH it doesn't seem like you're going that fast, landing is a little exciting.

I have also been on a helicopter ride over Myrtle Beach, that actually was less nerve racking than the plane ride. Of course those pilots take off and land many many times a day. I mean when he landed the helicopter didn't even feel a thud.

You should try it, put it on your bucket list. Mind you I am bad with heights, I won't even get on a ladder so there you go lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I want to be a lot of things, I can't be all of them at the same time, but I've scheduled them so I'll achieve them in differents steps on my life journey.

First I wanted to be a business man... now I'm working to be in a '5k a week' between the next year.

I want to travel all the world, but to travel exactly to the places where some help is needed... so I want to volunteer and help with my own money. Actually I'm helping with 2k a year to people in rural areas on my country, so they can have books and materials for education.

I love food and I love cooking for people, so I want to be a chef, and have my own restaurant.

I'd like to be part in scientific researches, new studies, discoveries or collaborations. I prefer the technology area or traveling to discover and describe new species or researches in the human body.

And I love to sing and act so I would like to be and famous actor, but a singer with his own public, people who appreciate my taste and voice, and not listen to my music just because it's commercial but because they understand and feel what I'm saying within the lyrics.

I'd love to be a novelist. I think I might just be able to make it someday.