Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your fave TV shows?
Sounds good to me, we could save the economy with the tax money alone. Some people think I'm shallow for not wanting kids. It doesn't mean I don't want a long term relationship, it's just that I don't feel the need or the desire to breed.

children require so much time and attention that the reward for raising one seems too small compared to the effort. also they seem to complicate the relationship too much. I simply want someone who loves me and will allow me to love them. children will only make that goal harder to reach.

I completely agree. Not to get off topic or anything, but I love how we hijacked this thread lol.

it seems that way. lol but just talking to you is fun. i must say i have never found someone your age (no offence) so very interesting. you seem to be older than you say.

i need to change computers i will be off line for a minute but i'll be back. =)

I've been told that I seem older than I actually am, but I am 19. Born Oct. 1, 1990 at 1:45 pm. I'm an only child and didn't really hang around other kids when I was younger. I found the adults more interesting and also spent most of my formative years with my grandmother. She is a spitfire if there ever was one and my personality reflects her's a lot.

libertylove4 Wrote:I've been told that I seem older than I actually am, but I am 19. Born Oct. 1, 1990 at 1:45 pm. I'm an only child and didn't really hang around other kids when I was younger. I found the adults more interesting and also spent most of my formative years with my grandmother. She is a spitfire if there ever was one and my personality reflects her's a lot.

i am back. but am using my ps3 to connect its a bitch will talk to u l8tr and thanks bye

K, talk with you later. Have a good night Smile