Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your first kiss
My first kiss was on a beach. I was 18 it was amazing. We stood near the water he held my hand and looked me in the eyes and smiled and kissed me. We sat for hours just holding each other on the beach.
An eye for an eye

1st kiss .. hasn't happened yet
doubt it ever will...

Technically my first kiss was at age 6 with my "girlfriend". We were basically the only girl/boy duo who played together in school and had this idea that we'd get married when we were older, which for us was like 15. It's kind of sweet in retrospect.

First "less childish" kiss was as 13 at a birthday party at one of the cool kids. Still have no idea why I was invited, I was definitely NOT one of the cool kids but eh it happened and we played some silly game that ultimately ended with every boy having kissed every girl.

My first kiss that meant anything at all was this year actually. I think it's sort of late but don't really care.

It was the most amazing, romantic thing ever... and then I woke up.

SolemnBoy Wrote:My first kiss that meant anything at all was this year actually. I think it's sort of late but don't really care.

Late? Oh fuck you. Supergrin (smilie implies an intent to be humorous, I've been told)

I was 5 at the time and it was awkward and she was 5 too.... Eww I kissed a girl and I liked it... But I'm still gay.

SolemnBoy Wrote:My first kiss that meant anything at all was this year actually. I think it's sort of late but don't really care.

Well fuck, where can I get in on some action?Dogrun

17 ain't that late. I still haven't done it, nor am I in any rush to

stranger221 Wrote:Well fuck, where can I get in on some action?Dogrun

You know where.

Baum chi ka wa wa.

Wade Wrote:.................

Late? Oh fuck you. Supergrin (smilie implies an intent to be humorous, I've been told)

NEW EDIT: Based on my own experiences with people around my age and without the support of a more objective and global study I have reached the conclusion that my first kiss happened relatively late in comparison to what is, once again locally, perceived to be the average age and I wish to acknowledge that I lack the time to perform a worldwide investigation in order to find out whether that is really the case or not. Furthermore, "I think" implies uncertainty. I've heard that sarcasm is a great way to cover up annoyance when you're not sure whether someone insulted you or not because tones are somewhat hard to read in text.