Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your latest purchase
axle2152 Wrote:Oh you just had to one up me huh? My i7 2600k might be 5 years old but it still kicks butt Tongue

Indeed I did this just to rub it in your face later Wink

Christmas presents for my nieces
An eye for an eye

deephiance Wrote:oooooooo...I like....but looking at all the specs, technology hasn't really gone forward in the leaps and bounds as it used to. I mean they are similar specs to this PC I Built 6-7 years ago.

I remember CPU speeds going from MHz to GHz really quick, and then it seemed to stall at around 3.4GHz for a long time.

Also [MENTION=19807]SilverBullet[/MENTION]

Probably wondering why clock speeds haven't really changed much since 2003-ish I think that's about the time we got to 3 GHz roughly if you had deep pockets for it...

Surprisingly there is an overlap between software developers and electrical engineering and circuit design and so forth, this video kind of talks about it... It's called ringing and also a precaution for those who have to probe, or look at what's going on in high speed/switching circuits...

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

[Image: New_York_MTA_Metro_Card_pass_2368_01.jpg]

And

[Image: crystal-jade-la-mian.jpg]

A McDoald's fish sandwich
I bid NO Trump!

[MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION] I want what [MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION] had lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:[MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION] I want what [MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION] had lol

Soup dumplings or a monthly metrocard?

[MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION] Well don't know what the metro card is but the soup dumplings sound better than anything from McDonald's lol
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:[MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION] Well don't know what the metro card is but the soup dumplings sound better than anything from McDonald's lol

No doubt. Soup dumplings are my end of the work week reward. They're really good.

The metrocard is how you pay subway fare. And a monthly one is like taking a bullet through your wallet. Not as fun as soup dumplings.

Emiliano Wrote:No doubt. Soup dumplings are my end of the work week reward. They're really good.

The metrocard is how you pay subway fare. And a monthly one is like taking a bullet through your wallet. Not as fun as soup dumplings.

Yikes, can't imagine having to deal with taking subways everyday...I know I bitch about being in the boonies but not having to do that is a perk...just have to deal with slow people driving and in the summer people from florida who you think never went around a curve...they're crazy drivers I tell you lol
Check out my stuff!