Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your latest purchase
axle2152 Wrote:Yikes, can't imagine having to deal with taking subways everyday...I know I bitch about being in the boonies but not having to do that is a perk...just have to deal with slow people driving and in the summer people from florida who you think never went around a curve...they're crazy drivers I tell you lol

I love the subway. I just don't love paying for it.

Emiliano Wrote:[Image: New_York_MTA_Metro_Card_pass_2368_01.jpg]

Lol, did you forget it at home?

Happens to me sometimes. I always have a backup and maybe 2 more lying around Rofl
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:Lol, did you forget it at home?

Happens to me sometimes. I always have a backup and maybe 2 more lying around Rofl

No, I just had to refill it. I've lost a monthly less than a week into it before though. Now I'm very responsible about them.

The dumplings look like twirly tits!

Taking public transport is a hell of a lot better than having a car in NYC.
[MENTION=23180]axle2152[/MENTION], you have me curious. Where are you from originally?
I bid NO Trump!

Emiliano Wrote:No, I just had to refill it. I've lost a monthly less than a week into it before though. Now I'm very responsible about them.

Ah, well that sucks. I never put in more than 2 weeks worth of money on it, for fear of just that. I never lose it, though, but sometimes I forget it on a pocket. Tis why I have more than one hehe
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

LJay Wrote:The dumplings look like twirly tits!

Taking public transport is a hell of a lot better than having a car in NYC.
[MENTION=23180]axle2152[/MENTION], you have me curious. Where are you from originally?

Originally? I lived in Ohio until I was about 14. I lived in a suburban area north of Cincinnati. Then moved to the opposite (or maybe one of the opposites? lol) down here in North Carolina. Why do you ask?

I suppose public transportation make sense in places like NYC, Washington D.C. and the alike but probably not my cup of tea...I think I would need xanax or something to live in a city like NYC...Just the culture shock alone... I can deal with medium sized cities ok probably...baby steps lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

[MENTION=23180]axle2152[/MENTION], you just mentioned that you had moved to NC, that's all.

You are right that you have to be tempermentally suited to large cities. I got along pretty well in Boston area but it is a lot less harsh in tone than New York. New Yorkers, of course, are used to it and I get the impression that they often see the city as a grouping of small parts rather than a whole.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:[MENTION=23180]axle2152[/MENTION], you just mentioned that you had moved to NC, that's all.

You are right that you have to be tempermentally suited to large cities. I got along pretty well in Boston area but it is a lot less harsh in tone than New York. New Yorkers, of course, are used to it and I get the impression that they often see the city as a grouping of small parts rather than a whole.

I don't know how other cities are, but NYC is definitely a city of little neighborhoods. Go just a couple blocks over and it can feel like you're in a totally different place. That's what I love about it, all these distinct little worlds. So many people who aren't from here seem to think the whole city is as crowded and noisy as Times Square or in the shadows of giant skyscrapers like the financial district. But that's not what it is at all. What makes New York so amazing is how incredibly diverse it is.

And the last thing I bought was mock duck pad Thai because I got paid Friday and I have no self control.

Kemp's frozen yogurt with chocolate covered mints in it and fudge swirls.

28.5mm Hole Punch
[Image: 91BsGBJOecL._SL1500_.jpg]

Tennis Elbow brace
[Image: 71-ZQ3hb8LL._SL1500_.jpg]

Embossing Heat Gun
[Image: 41ir0dK2goL.jpg]

Paraffin Bath
[Image: 819DnyDZsdL._SL1500_.jpg]