Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube Videos
found this pretty fun:

love it frank well funning lol!

Rofl

Advertising threesomes? Is that what shop managers would call "selling up"? Rolleyes

YouTube is priceless sometimes Confusedmile:

I used to buy Mad every month when I was a kid. Now it's on television, how do they do the folding page thing :confused:

Hope you enjoy this one Rolleyes

Now I see why people watch football!

That is one of the better Mad pieces but I usually find it way too loud... and kinda shocked that many Brits find it humourous Rolleyes

btw, the mag was/is (?) genus

fjp999 Wrote:That is one of the better Mad pieces but I usually find it way too loud... and kinda shocked that many Brits find it humourous ...
Didn't mean to shock you, fjp :redface: I just thought it was light and very silly ... and I am fighting back an urge to analyse it any more deeply (a fight I may well lose Wink )

I found this and had a good laugh.

I think joseph will enjoy that one...

Taking the conversation back to Mad Tv, as i'm ever so slightly obsessed with it, i found this the other day and nearly creased myself laughing, if you'll forgive the expression. It's just so scarily accurate, right down Pink trying to be black... American humour at its best

Also this, you don't even need ot have family in the shire to laugh... British humour at its very best SmileSmile