Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube?
Hey

Was wondering if anyone watches some of the people within the Gay community on Youtube? I started watching their videos about 6 months ago and really found them helpful, especially as I was coming to the possibility I might be Gay/Bisexual. If you do watch them, have you found them to be helpful?

Loads of really helpful Vlogs on there, but a regular one I watch is a guy who's channel is called SomeoneToShoutFor . He isn't a stereotypical Gay man (not saying a stereotypical Gay is bad, just I can relate more to someone who isn't) and his videos are pretty cool.

Also if anyone else has YT channels, invite me to be a friend please haha. I really want to make friends within the community (not bothered about Subscribers, just friends really). My channel is Youtube . com / user / This90skid < but put it together!

I have one but don't tell people it. Wink

Here's a nice gay guy that vlogs and is famous: TheWILLofDC

It will be important to listen to and follow Xem VanAdams he will put you on the right path on everything you need to know you also write him via email and he a website that is full of info. Also listen to and subscribe to FabledVerse,Keemy18, Blueeyedsimba and Kidblackfoot.

I personally like Stylenxs

If you want to be entertained watch lilpito on youtube he does it all!

princealbertofb Wrote:I personally like Stylenxs
I did enjoy his bible story retellings, but he seems too busy these days to write decent scripts. Shame :frown: