Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zenny's Cakes
people keep asking for pictures of my cakes so here we go, here are pictures from when i first started baking and how crap i was to current date

[Image: IMG_0050.jpg]
My first batch of cakes

[Image: IMG_0052.jpg]
The packet of icing was horrible and so made my cakes look like this Sad

[Image: IMG_0054.jpg]
Chocolate Rice crispy cakes but didnt melt enough chocolate, dont worry i can do these perfectly now, i have discovered a meathod

[Image: IMG_0057.jpg]
I call these Poo cakes, can you guess why XD

[Image: IMG_0056.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0060.jpg]
What chocolate rice crispy cakes should look like!

[Image: IMG_0064.jpg]
See getting better at Icing, but still not perfect

[Image: IMG_0063.jpg]
not tooting my own horn but think im getting better, with milk chocolate covered cup cakes

[Image: IMG_0066.jpg]
I tried to be fancy and do marble effect still working on this &^.^

[Image: IMG_0065.jpg]
Iced Cherry Cup cakes, Icing perfected at last!

[Image: IMG_0069.jpg]
These are my own creation, coconut blood butterfly cakes, most who tried them liked these alot.

[Image: IMG_0068.jpg]
Traditional Victoria Sponge

[Image: IMG_0078.jpg]
The Birthday cake i made for my partner

[Image: IMG_0081.jpg]
another one of the birthday cake with some cup cakes that when i was pipping didnt go exactly how i wanted

[Image: IMG_0072.jpg]
Traditional Mince Pies... NEVER AGAIN! four hours, FOUR HOURS it took to make these!

[Image: IMG_0097.jpg]
A Banana Loaf Cake. Now how do we make it look better?

[Image: IMG_0098.jpg]
Thats how we make it look better, BY ADDING CHOCOLATE!

[Image: IMG_0106.jpg]
The type of cakes i make to this day, Lamingtons, Madeleines, Banana banoffee cupcakes, Iced Cherry queen cakes and a chocolate and banana loaf!
(Lamingtons - Soft Angel Whip sponge covered in a rich chocolate covering and covered in coconut)
(Banana Banoffee cupcakes - Plain soft sponge with fudge pieces and banana, topped with chocolate fudge whip and fudge pieces for decoration)
(Iced Queen Cherry Cakes - Soft sponge with Raisins, topped by smooth white icing and a single cherry for decoration)

[Image: IMG_0108.jpg]
Apple and Black berry crumble cup cakes and Malted chocolate malteaser cup cake &^.^
(Apple and blackberry crumble cupcakes - Brambley Apple and fresh blackberrys mixed into a soft angel sponge with added cinnamon, with a crumble made of cinnamon, hazel nuts and flaked biscuit crums)
(Malted chocolate malteaser cakes - Chocolate soft sponge topped with a light whipped malted chocolate and decorated by a malteaser)

[Image: IMG_0102.jpg]
Some Meringue nests with fresh fruit and strawberry sauce i made for my partner on our Anniversary

[Image: IMG_0110.jpg]
(Update 30/10/2012) My new white chocolate and raspberry cup cakes ^^
(White Chocolate and Raspberry cupcakes - Angel whip sponge with fresh raspberries, topped with melted white chocolate and a raspberry for decoration

[Image: IMG_0113.jpg]
(Update 15/11/2012) New recipe, for those who like the chocolate bars "Bounty" i present the bounty cake surrounded by my Muddle Puddle Chocolate cakes)
(Bounty cake - Coconut and chocolate chips in a chocolate sponge sandwiched by a coconut and malted chocolate whip)
(Muddle Puddle cupcakes - White, plain and dark chocolate chips in a chocolate sponge, covers in a malted chocolate whip with chocolate shavings in and a malteaser for decoration)

[Image: IMG_0114.jpg]
(Update 18/11/2012) My new creation which i have named Banoffee dip cupcakes
(Banoffe Dip cupcakes - Whipped sponge filled with a banoffee curd topped with sliced banana)

[Image: IMG_0119.jpg]
(Update 25/11/2012) New one, This is chocolate and hazel nut spread cake.
(Soft sponge with hazel nuts with a hazelnut and chocolate spread pool in the middle topped with rich chocolate icing and decorated with almond flakes.)

Oh yum I'd eat them all at once. Make me some Eating-cake

I want!!!!!!

i think they look sepremely edible, that's all that matters with food... isn't it?

Now I want cupcakes. They look good.

Is that Banana loaf the one I devoured?

Those cakes look so yummy. Smile

Corsac Wrote:Is that Banana loaf the one I devoured?

I made tons of banana cakes now, so could be, i dunno

I just hope there is no Poop in your poop cakes xD
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Zet Wrote:I just hope there is no Poop in your poop cakes xD

hehe nah its just the way they look, its only chocolate on top Tongue