Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zenny's Cakes
You're getting brilliantly good at this, Zennyboy...

I mean it. I'd love to taste your fare...

Has anybody mentioned CAKES here lol

Great job Zennyboy Big Grin Blessings from the SACREDcake lol

Zenny I've kept all the pictures of your lovely cupcakes;.. I should imitate you some day...

I only bake because i find it somewhat therapeutic. Its like a hobby to me, and its understandable, the things my family found interesting i seem to have inherited, my mum, nan's, great grandmothers and their before that all loved to baked and cook, and my dad, my grandads, great grandads and so forth, loved to be good at fixing things and make stuff, all which has derived itself into my life into the things i like to do, im impulsive, i have to be doing something most the time, unless im forcing myself to meditate.

Nothing better than saying to people though "I made those" and watching their facial reactions "REALLY!?"

I am craving for cake and saw this postLaugh1

Sorry evan ^^ Ill be making chocolate spread ones soon, came up with a new recipe the other day, just need to pick up some hazel nuts and so other bits

&^.^

Wow they're really making me hungry haha! Nice looking cakes Smile

hehe thanks Matt, im in the process of making some right now XD

My chocolate spread and hazelnut cup cakes went perfect, they are nice and gooey in the middle and the chocolate tastes great, im chuffed with this one

Picture on first post at the bottom of the list &^.^