Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a damn fine male specimen
i met one again. every once and again it happens, i meet a guy who just exudes masculinity out of every cell in his body....to the point of defining it. and it's driving me nuts!

his gestures, the way he focuses on you when you talk to him, his presence, personality -- everything about him -- pure and utter maleness. there's that confidence, the real one, a solid ground....and the engaging person underneath... and i'm drawn to it like moth to the flame. quite literally...

i wanna write odes to men like that, compose music of their beauty (if i could compose music). because they're genuinely and so thoroughly beautiful, and they don't even realize it. they just are who they naturally are, there's no facade, no make-up...i love it.

i fucking love men! i'm so glad i'm a homo. i wouldn't change this for the world. to be able to see men like this, to feel them like this -- it truly is a privilege. not knowing it would make a lesser quality life.

meridannight Wrote:i fucking love men! i'm so glad i'm a homo. i wouldn't change this for the world. to be able to see men like this, to feel them like this -- it truly is a privilege. not knowing it would make a lesser quality life.

Dude! You couldn't say it better. Being gay is f*cking awesome. Xyxthumbs

I agree... and it would be even nicer if you could touch them, too! Wink

meridannight Wrote:i met one again. every once and again it happens, i meet a guy who just exudes masculinity out of every cell in his body....to the point of defining it. and it's driving me nuts!

his gestures, the way he focuses on you when you talk to him, his presence, personality -- everything about him -- pure and utter maleness. there's that confidence, the real one, a solid ground....and the engaging person underneath... and i'm drawn to it like moth to the flame. quite literally...

i wanna write odes to men like that, compose music of their beauty (if i could compose music). because they're genuinely and so thoroughly beautiful, and they don't even realize it. they just are who they naturally are, there's no facade, no make-up...i love it.

i fucking love men! i'm so glad i'm a homo. i wouldn't change this for the world. to be able to see men like this, to feel them like this -- it truly is a privilege. not knowing it would make a lesser quality life.

LIKE x1000000...and thanks for the kick ass post! I think we need to sometimes balance out the angst...some of us actually like our sexuality and we need to say it sometimes...eh? Loving other men...uh....what's not to love....lucky us!

I have this very same sentiment...no angst here about my sexuality....I definitely love it..and celebrate it...and if I had to do it all over again and actually choose a preference...DEFINITELY GAY!

I think that I won the sexual identity lottery...and I feel lucky to be gay

As for the man...I love that feeling...been there....happy that you have found such a fine specimen....

I know *exactly* what you're talking about [MENTION=21405]meridannight[/MENTION] , and I feel the same way about being a homo. I love being able to see this, feel it and accept it. And, for me at least, it isn't just "sexual". I don't know how to talk about it. For sure being sexual with guys like that can be awesome, but sometimes, for me, its just being in their presence.

I also have a similar fascination with "youth" and specifically male youth. It's a bit different because, although it has a masculine element, it is an immature masculinity -- more of a "happy puppy" quality. Right now, for example, I'm enamored with (not crushing on, I know better than that) a 21 year old body-builder. We first met about a year and a half ago but it is only recently that we've begun having more of an on-going conversation -- mostly about body building. We've not talked much about our personal lives (although I think we may get there eventually) so the subject of sexuality hasn't come up. He's such a "guy" (if you know what I mean), if he has a gay bone in his body, I'd be very surprised. But for me that just doesn't matter. He "exudes" so much energy and testosterone I almost think its funny, LOL. I enjoy being around it and am somewhat envious TBH.

Borg69 Wrote:I agree... and it would be even nicer if you could touch them, too! Wink

i have touched him. Lovelove

Somebody needs to jack off.

MikeW Wrote:I know *exactly* what you're talking about @meridannight , and I feel the same way about being a homo. I love being able to see this, feel it and accept it. And, for me at least, it isn't just "sexual". I don't know how to talk about it. For sure being sexual with guys like that can be awesome, but sometimes, for me, its just being in their presence.

I also have a similar fascination with "youth" and specifically male youth. It's a bit different because, although it has a masculine element, it is an immature masculinity -- more of a "happy puppy" quality. Right now, for example, I'm enamored with (not crushing on, I know better than that) a 21 year old body-builder. We first met about a year and a half ago but it is only recently that we've begun having more of an on-going conversation -- mostly about body building. We've not talked much about our personal lives (although I think we may get there eventually) so the subject of sexuality hasn't come up. He's such a "guy" (if you know what I mean), if he has a gay bone in his body, I'd be very surprised. But for me that just doesn't matter. He "exudes" so much energy and testosterone I almost think its funny, LOL. I enjoy being around it and am somewhat envious TBH.

I love dudes like this, jealous. I don't even need sex with them,, they're just fun to play with (I always say body by Tonka, brain by black lab).

Whoo hooo bring on the men, Wink

This reminds me of Piccard quoting Hamlet to Q:

Quote:What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty! In form and moving how express and admirable! In action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god! The beauty of the world. The paragon of animals.