Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a damn fine male specimen
guys are scrummy

meridannight Wrote:i have touched him. Lovelove

So have I Malelovies ...No, of course I don't mean I touched YOUR guy...I mean mine...and yeah, there really is a God because he is...he actually WANTS to be...mine Llove

There's no mistaking his masculinity, you described him perfectly...but what I especially love is that its, IDK - for want of a better word - understated. He works in a very "macho" profession, but he isn't the usual loud, arrogant, confrontational, over the top "in your face just because I CAN be" type. His co-workers call him The Iceman lol --- and I've seen it and OMFG, I hope it's never directed at me! And IRL (off the job, that is) he's very open, caring and loving - and he isn't ashamed of showing his feelings.

Thanks for this post - you put all my vague feelings into words and I realize even more how lucky I really am...Hands-make-heart

Right back @ ya bruh!!!

MikeW Wrote:I know *exactly* what you're talking about [MENTION=21405]meridannight[/MENTION] , and I feel the same way about being a homo. I love being able to see this, feel it and accept it. And, for me at least, it isn't just "sexual". I don't know how to talk about it. For sure being sexual with guys like that can be awesome, but sometimes, for me, its just being in their presence.

I also have a similar fascination with "youth" and specifically male youth. It's a bit different because, although it has a masculine element, it is an immature masculinity -- more of a "happy puppy" quality. Right now, for example, I'm enamored with (not crushing on, I know better than that) a 21 year old body-builder. We first met about a year and a half ago but it is only recently that we've begun having more of an on-going conversation -- mostly about body building. We've not talked much about our personal lives (although I think we may get there eventually) so the subject of sexuality hasn't come up. He's such a "guy" (if you know what I mean), if he has a gay bone in his body, I'd be very surprised. But for me that just doesn't matter. He "exudes" so much energy and testosterone I almost think its funny, LOL. I enjoy being around it and am somewhat envious TBH.

So a puppy huh? Always excited, reckless and careless? #Impetuous ! LOL

ShiftyNJ Wrote:(I always say body by Tonka, brain by black lab).
LOL... Yeah, that pretty much says it.

I've looked for an image of him online but if he does social media he uses a different moniker. His name is unusual, too, so wouldn't be hard to find if there was one.

His body is sort of like this guy...

[Image: 402833_281390491917976_281348225255536_8...7887_n.jpg]

[Image: 384516_281390435251315_281348225255536_8...9201_n.jpg]

Def as built, but shorter (he's shorter than I am by 3 to 4 inches, I'd guess).

Facial features are similar but different. These two pix are close but, again, not him exactly, either.

[Image: 1372211057094.jpg]

[Image: buzzcut2.jpg]

Wow very nice.

Pyromancer Wrote:but what I especially love is that its, IDK - for want of a better word - understated. He works in a very "macho" profession, but he isn't the usual loud, arrogant, confrontational, over the top "in your face just because I CAN be" type.

Thanks for this post - you put all my vague feelings into words and I realize even more how lucky I really am...

i know what you mean. he's the same, it's what i meant when i said there's no façade or make-up about him. he doesn't try to be masculine, at all, he just is. it's an inseparable component of him. he wouldn't get rid of it if he tried. he's the real deal.

you're right, it's non-accentuated. and yet it's so present. it's just there. i've just looked at him when he was immersed in doing something, and it blows my mind just to see it in his every move, just to see it in the way he stands or leans against a thing....

and no problem, glad to hear you have a guy like that. they're amazing.

PS. i know the guys who talk about their masculinity, and/or symbols of it (muscles, exercise, fighting, etc --the ''loud'' types), and that's not what it is. it's not about muscles or any of those things at all.

so....i asked him out and he said yes! !!! Lovelove you guys have no idea just how amazing that is. he's this attractive man, the embodiment of masculinity, with a body and a personality to die for, and i'll get to spend time with him...that's all that i need in this life. damn it. i don't need more out of this life. this is sufficient to make me happy.

i didn't even plan on asking him out, it just came in the moment. it felt right to do it and i did it. and it was so amazing... Malelovies

just wanted to share it with you guys. i'm just really happy right now. just being around this guy makes me feel good. just getting to spend time with him is enough to make my day. talking to him and interacting with him has made some of the best times for me.

so, yeah... fucking amazing! Smile
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:so, yeah... fucking amazing! Smile
VERY happy for you! Wink Xyxthumbs

Keep us updated, some of us have no lives, you know?