Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a person i do not know
i'm in a boys school, and there is this guy..
i've fallen for him and im confused if he is intrested in me...
i dare not to talk to him... but i just have the feeling that he's intrested in me...

:confused:how do i know.....

Hi and Welcome,

its not easy to know... but honestly I think - because of the Malaysian rights against LGBT-People - you should wait for a answer till someone of our Malaysian Members can help you.... they can give you a better ( and more secure ) answer " whats to do " and " how to do "

thinking Wrote:i'm in a boys school, and there is this guy..
i've fallen for him and im confused if he is intrested in me...
i dare not to talk to him... but i just have the feeling that he's intrested in me...

:confused:how do i know.....

Wouldn't hurt to just say hello to him and see if a friendship develops.

Hi and Welcome.

I side with Fenris. Due to the 'social climate' there my usual advice would be no good if not downright dangerous.

However you might want to consider listing why it is you feel he is interested.

Perhaps there is a signal that we all can pretty much agree says 'yeah he is interested'.

Hi thinking, welcome to the forum,

you don't say how old you are and why you think he is interested. I am afraid that relationship in school is hard to keep a secret. Maybe try to be friend with him? It can develop into long lasting relationship later.

OT: your hometown is stunningly beautiful and for a foreigner it's atmosphere is enchanting and refreshing.

Welcome to gayspeak

high school is rumor central, just so you know. Even if you were older you still would have to be careful who you date in the work place. So if you tell him our bi, would you feel bad if he outs you?

Say hello next time you see him, friendship first? Look for his FB page.

Lots of gay men develop a crush on straight boys and its easy to see how.
-The gay population is tiny by current methods to measure it. Like 3-8% depending on location, not the 10% as we were led to believe from the 1950's Kinsey reports ( kinseyinstitute.org ).
-Especially the new gays just dont wear something pink & Prada every day. Yes they have a unique sexual preference but they are allowed to have an average life; sports, ride motorcycles and like science fiction so the gaydar is intermittent.

Hi and welcome.

i am surprised at how people here give such good advises based on the posters info.
Had I not read the other posts, I would have said, just go for it....

Now i would say, listen to what these guys are telling you.
With the local culture in mind, and that you are in high school, i would be very cautious、especially rumours can be devestating...

who ever said "sticks and stone may break my bones but word will never hurt me" is lying.,..

@Bowyn Aerrow, we got eye contact almost everyday, and i just have the feeling cuz there are 900+ people in my school and he is the only one i catch noticing
@Gizzie, im afraid so... they here like to tease gays and bi, thats why im still hiding from them, 'acting' normal, but its quite easy for me cuz im bi....