Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
afraid to take the first step
I am so new to all of this.

I met a guy on line, I can't figure out if he is just being friendly or if he is interested in me. he has given me so many complements, I haven't ever blushed from internet comments but he is very sweet. He seems interested in me, in my interests.

I just don't know how to take the next step, I don't know if I can go out with a guy, I want to but I am nervous.

Any advice

I can't tell you if he's interested or not. He has to do that so, if you really want to know, just ask him.

As for going out, if he is interested, be honest with him, let him know it's hard for you to take that step.

I found, back in the days when I was too timid or shy to come out and date, my biggest fear was looking stupid. Or making a "mistake".

Then I decided it was a stupid mistake to keep sitting home alone.

So I went out. And sometimes I said stupid things. Sometimes I was clumsy. Sometimes I ran out of things to say. Sometimes I got an embarrassing drop of nervous sweat on my upper lip. And guess what? The world didn't end.

Sometimes I went out with people I really didn't care about.

Just go out! Take it slow. Keep your expectations low. Try to have fun. Enjoy the other person. It's not brain surgery. It's only a coffee date!

Just ask him out for coffee. Everyone does it. Don't be afraid it's not creative enough. Right now you just need to be out there. After you get some dating experience you can try to be creative.

Good luck.
Smile

such beautiful words Late Big Grin
I find myself in all that content...still wonder how they ask me out , or my friends call me for a beer haha

Going out for coffee is the ultimate ice breaker.
The best thing is that it has no expectations attached to it.

I have dated women, but this is different, I don't know why it is different, but he actually made me blush, I haven't blushed in years. My heart just came alive when we started taking.

I have never felt this way before, he is so handsome too.

so very sweet
remember is more than a secret love. He feels the same way and your life will change.

pellaz Wrote:so very sweet
remember is more than a secret love. He feels the same way and your life will change.

I hope he does.

I found myself doing something I have never done before. I am a little obsessed with looking good. I am so nervous to meet him.

All the best - infatuation is great fun Smile I just hope it turns into what you want and need as you get to know him.

pellaz Wrote:so very sweet

Blue Wrote:All the best - infatuation is great fun Smile I just hope it turns into what you want and need as you get to know him.

Is that what this is?