Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"...allow me to introduce myself..."
...but, sadly, I'm not "...a man of wealth and fame..." ~ just a second generation Rolling Stones fan.
My name is Brett and I just moved 3,000 miles across the country because of my husband's job. The opportunity was too good for him to turn down, and I'm liking our new house and our new city. But since I'm a "stay at home parent", I'm feeling a little isolated and disconnected at the moment, and very much in need of conversation that doesn't involve potty training or Hello Kitty!Catmilk

My sister needs that av, man. Seriously.

Welcome to GS! Smile I look forward to seeing your posts.

Hello Brett! Welcome to GS.Cat2

(please don't play this version around children)

well MrMom Brett, as you may have heard from Pat Robertson there are some feral cults of homosexuals who still eat small children. There are a few suspects here in Gayspeak but they're harmless for the most part.

You and I will get along fine about the Rolling Stones. Just don't say it too loud around the Beiber fans.

here's the antidote for what Iceblink posted.

You have to forgive Iceblink. We've found out his elevator only has buttons for left or right.

Welcome to GS

memechose Wrote:well MrMom Brett, as you may have heard from Pat Robertson there are some feral cults of homosexuals who still eat small children. There are a few suspects here in Gayspeak but they're harmless for the most part.

You and I will get along fine about the Rolling Stones. Just don't say it too loud around the Beiber fans.

here's the antidote for what Iceblink posted.

You have to forgive Iceblink. We've found out his elevator only has buttons for left or right.

What HE posted? Your link went to "Video Does Not Exist" - was that an existential reflection?
And I have got to hide your picture from my daughter, do you have ANY IDEA what I went through to get her to stop picking her nose????
And I don't believe in "Beiber fans" they're clearly mythical creatures...

welcome to the family. Sometimes we bicker but most of are there for you.

Welcome fellow long distance relocation expert.

If you are looking for conversation you came to the right place. Lots of us want a new avatar to chat with.

Lol when you see my avatar, you may think twice about that. My brother-in-law had a T shirt made for me with that avatar.
And Iceblink, you misjudge children. My 4 year old LOVVED tat video, she's trying to mimic the voice.
The REAL bad influence was the guy with his finger up his nose (you know who you are). I'll be sure to thank you when she jams her finger up her nose at preschool tomorrow and disgraces me...

MrMom Wrote:Lol when you see my avatar, you may think twice about that. My brother-in-law had a T shirt made for me with that avatar.
And Iceblink, you misjudge children. My 4 year old LOVVED tat video, she's trying to mimic the voice.
The REAL bad influence was the guy with his finger up his nose (you know who you are). I'll be sure to thank you when she jams her finger up her nose at preschool tomorrow and disgraces me...

I freely admit being a bad influence on kids. Just this afternoon I helped a five year old and an eight year old push trees out of the ground with my front end loader. I've armed at least a half dozen kids in my neighborhood with potato cannon mortars to launch tennis balls for dogs... yeah... I'm a subversive youth terrorist organizer.