Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
am I really bi/gay
Quote:but there has to be things you care about
YES

Quote:it is everyone else that demands a lable of me.
fuck it

dfiant Wrote:YES

fuck it

Okay, I get it now.

So what do I do about the sexual attraction, let it go? Just ride with it walk away from relationships that can't tolerate it, or am I thinking too much.

hank Wrote:Okay, I get it now.

So what do I do about the sexual attraction, let it go? Just ride with it walk away from relationships that can't tolerate it, or am I thinking too much.

Definately thinking to much. Love is experienced with the heart, not the head...if you find someone and you feel love for them and they for you, explore it, relax, go with the flow...let your heart do your thinking Wink

All of this crap has messed with my head so completely, I loved a girl in highschool, and fell in love with a straight guy in tech school, I guess straight guys can do that, I don't know. There I go with the labels again.

It hurt so damn much, I don't know if I can let go of that again.

Quote: I loved a girl in highschool, and fell in love with a straight guy in tech school

Do you think that if it was the right kind of love that you would still be with one of them.

Hank, stop looking back, you will never emulate your past. Move forward and greet each experience as if it is the first time you have experienced it.

dfiant Wrote:Do you think that if it was the right kind of love that you would still be with one of them.

Hank, stop looking back, you will never emulate your past. Move forward and greet each experience as if it is the first time you have experienced it.
They obviously weren't right but I was oblivious, I can't figure out how I loved someone and didn't realize it until they were gone. How do you risk it again, how do I realize it before it's too late.

Oh that's not love Hank...Love walks upto you, smacks you in the face, punches you in the gut, momentarily strips you of your dignity, takes your pants and hides them behind the couch, makes you giggle for no apparent reason...trust me, you will realise true love a long time before it is too late Wink

Hi Hank,

Please forgive the caps in advance, just trying to get a point across.

YOU ARE PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU.

I am so sorry others have given you bad advice.
Often the advice of others is no more than their own suppressed yearnings.

There comes a time in life ,when you have to rid yourself of societies labels and expectations.

Time to be true to yourself, because when all is said and done ,you are the one that has to accept yourself and live contently with who you are.

If you cannot accept who you are and be content ,how do you expect someone else to accept you?
Forget the imperfections of society and their labels .

Remember these words .

"Those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter"-Theodor Seuss Geisel

Rainbowmum Wrote:Hi Hank,

Please forgive the caps in advance, just trying to get a point across.

YOU ARE PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU.

I am so sorry others have given you bad advice.
Often the advice of others is no more than their own suppressed yearnings.

There comes a time in life ,when you have to rid yourself of societies labels and expectations.

Time to be true to yourself, because when all is said and done ,you are the one that has to accept yourself and live contently with who you are.

If you cannot accept who you are and be content ,how do you expect someone else to accept you?
Forget the imperfections of society and their labels .

Remember these words .

"Those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter"-Theodor Seuss Geisel
I am so utterly confused. I don't understand how I go from this to that how I stabilize enough to be with one, or does that come when love does. I hate the fact that control is an illusion. I don't know how to accept myself because I can't define myself with the language I am limited too.

dfiant Wrote:Oh that's not love Hank...Love walks upto you, smacks you in the face, punches you in the gut, momentarily strips you of your dignity, takes your pants and hides them behind the couch, makes you giggle for no apparent reason...trust me, you will realise true love a long time before it is too late Wink

you are saying I have to wait for it to hit me? How much damn longer must I wait love is all I ever wanted, I feel the possibilities slipping away, that is agony