Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone else having trouble opening threads?
It seems like the site isn’t working or is it just for me? I can’t post on threads.

(05-20-2020, 11:15 AM)baristajedi Wrote: It seems like the site isn’t working or is it just for me? I can’t post on threads.

It is being reeeeally slow. I did manage to send a PM just now but when I clicked preview post I got an error message and it deleted all I wrote. Been trying to view your reply in your thread too but this is the only one thread I have managed to get open!

Hey @"baristajedi" and @Cridders88 and everyone else reading...

Apologies for the glitch... it was to do with the country flag detection feature and was timing out!
Disappointed
Will try and troubleshoot it later but for the moment I have disabled it!

Andy x
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
[-] The following 4 members Like andy's post:
  • , , Bookworm, Cridders88

Thanks Andy, seems all good now Smile. The preview post feature in PM's is still throwing up an error though, just to let you know.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Cridders88's post:
  •

@Cridders88 thanx for letting me know about that one as well... eek bugs creeping up everywhere! Computerprobs

Should be fixed now! Wink
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
[-] The following 1 member Likes andy's post:
  • Cridders88

Works good now Andy! I couldn't open the threads earlier either but they open fine again Thanks!
[-] The following 2 members Like eastofeden's post:
  • , andy

it's working!!! Smile Smile yay! thanks!!