Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
araya's dark secret :p
alright, here goes nothing!

1. I don't know why but I always ended up dating people who always spoil me rotten, I never show my childish side when I get close to them (they always see me as a mature guy at first) but they surprisingly can accept my childish side when I show it to them. And since they tolerate my this side of me, my childish self is getting worse lol and that's exactly why I prefer dating older men/women.

2. I enjoy a little bit of S&M, thanks to my previous bf, and well, I'm the sadist. He always made me so angry w/ his constant teasing and I always give him a flying fist or an elbow to his stomach. He giggled everytime I hit him and I always ended up feeling guilty and caressing the place where I landed my fist/elbow. He said this to me, "Your angry face is so cute, that's why I always want to tease you" and he's an exception, he's 2 years younger but always act as if he's the older one and I always act like a spoiled brat around him and I dated him for 2 years.

3. once upon a time, I dated my best friend's (a girl) crush (she knows I'm a bi, she's the 1st person who knew) let's just call her Alexa and the boy as Josh. Josh somewhat come to me since I hang out a lot w/ Alexa, I go to her department nearly everyday just to chat and giggle like an idiot, he said I'm cute and want to date me, and voila we're dating. On some random day, Alexa showed me a picture of a boy, guess who? it's Josh. I literally dropped my jaw and froze for a while. She asked what's with the reaction I made, covered in cold sweats, I said "Nothing, he's so hot". And my relationship w/ Josh didnt last that long, I dumped him in 3 weeks cause he turned out to be not as "mature" as he look on the outside, he's even more of a spoiled brat than I am. what a silly love triangle, I also never told anything to Alexa about this, poor girl

4. about a year ago I dated a 17years older man (I'm 21 and he's 38) he's a good man but the way he throw his feeling scares me, he treat me very well but I can't stand his overprotective and "controlling" nature and don't forget about his intense feelings to me. I had to block all his calls and texts at some time so my cell wouldn't ring like mad. And I dumped him after 3months, poor guy! here, I lied to Alexa again, I told her that I'm dating a 28y.o. guy.

oops, I'm telling too much, aren't I?

We're here to listen to what you feel the need to say.

Bighug

Meh, everyone has issues they need (or want) to work on. Yours don't sound that bad Smile

But stop lying to friends :p

palbert Wrote:We're here to listen to what you feel the need to say.

Bighug

awww, ty Bighug

JackBoneTX Wrote:Meh, everyone has issues they need (or want) to work on. Yours don't sound that bad Smile

But stop lying to friends :p

maybe she'll forgive me if I tell her about her crush, but she'll surely half kill me if she knows I'm dating someone older than me more than 10years

araya Wrote:maybe she'll forgive me if I tell her about her crush, but she'll surely half kill me if she knows I'm dating someone older than me more than 10years

Not if you're happy Smile

Not so much of dark secrets,rather cute ones. I relate to prefer dating older guys that way,I want to be the childish one at certain time,while still being mature when it counts.

On the third 'secret',I wonder what would happen if you still date Josh and Alexa found out,all hell breaks loose? Hopefully the statute of limitations apply here~ Wink

17 years older? Age shouldn't matter if you're happy. I'm dating a 12 years-older (35yo) guy now and when I'm with him,I don't even remember about our age difference. Smile

JackBoneTX Wrote:Not if you're happy Smile

we've been friends like forever, I even know how exactly she will react!
she won't stop nagging at first, keep on lecturing me, then say something like this in the end "well, whatever! if you still insist on dating him, I'll support you!"
lol it's so nice to be loved by those around you

araya Wrote:we've been friends like forever, I even know how exactly she will react!
she won't stop nagging at first, keep on lecturing me, then say something like this in the end "well, whatever! if you still insist on dating him, I'll support you!"
lol it's so nice to be loved by those around you

awwwwww Big Grin

AlfredMamza Wrote:Not so much of dark secrets,rather cute ones. I relate to prefer dating older guys that way,I want to be the childish one at certain time,while still being mature when it counts.

On the third 'secret',I wonder what would happen if you still date Josh and Alexa found out,all hell breaks loose? Hopefully the statute of limitations apply here~ Wink

17 years older? Age shouldn't matter if you're happy. I'm dating a 12 years-older (35yo) guy now and when I'm with him,I don't even remember about our age difference. Smile

she might cry at first and 'hate' me for a while, but we'll be on good terms again lol
seriously even if Josh turned out to be my type, I won't date him in a long time with this guilt on my shoulder! I'll eventually dump him real fast cause well, I don't wanna hurt Alexa Smile
well, I wonder about that! age is nothing but a number to me, but it means a lot to Alexa :p

P.S. : you edited yours so I edited mine lol

Never lie to friends.

They shouldn't have to put up with that shit.

Hopefully someone will come along and slap the spoiled child out of you before you really hurt someone.