Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
attractions
Buzzer's logic is unparalleled. I've seen him reduce Vulcan's to tears with his logic.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Buzzer Wrote:It doesn't really help us establish if you are a serial sexual weekdayist or a more traditional binge sex weekendist.

That depends on the availability of men. I haven't had sex in four years, but today I've just received an executive order from my therapist to change that. This is the kind of prescription I could get used to. Smile

Uneunsae Wrote:That depends on the availability of men. I haven't had sex in four years, but today I've just received an executive order from my therapist to change that. This is the kind of prescription I could get used to. Smile

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]
Dang!
I smell a good reason for a party coming up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Borg69 Wrote:Buzzer's logic is unparalleled. I've seen him reduce Vulcan's to tears with his logic.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Yeah but if you want to know how he can make a Klingon cry ask Buzzer to show you how he can swallow a cucumber and shit a dill pickle.

memechose Wrote:Yeah but if you want to know how he can make a Klingon cry ask Buzzer to show you how he can swallow a cucumber and shit a dill pickle.

Reports of my picklemaking are greatly exaggerated.

lauj Wrote:is it possible to be straight and attracted to other men, not sexually but just want to be with other men. I am attracted to some females but not in a lustful way. And what is pansexual, I've googled it a million times but I don't understand it. I've been told that your into all the sexes... but doesn't that mean your bi? I don't know. Maybe some insight from other members might help.

Yes its possible, especially for those with the rare personality and who have big hearts and are more sensitive and emotional then the norm.

In these cases Ive learned love/attraction is "one love" regardless of who it is for with the difference being there is no sexual desires.

A breakthrough!!!

The level of enlightenment attained in this thread by so many...makes me well up with tears....tears of joy..oh wait, that's just an eyelash, damn!

memechose Wrote:[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]
Dang!
I smell a good reason for a party coming up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

What kind of party is this, now? Cowsleep

Uneunsae Wrote:What kind of party is this, now? Cowsleep

I suspect there will be crack.

And K-Pop.

Crack is not classy enough for me. I don't want to see Kim Jaejoong walking around with his pants halfway down. Kpop is allowed, though. Just bring me the sexy, I am living like a monk. A naughty monk. Smile