Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
awkward
it's been months since i've logged in to my gs account and it seems alot has changed and improved since the last time i logged in here. you guys are making a lot of new friends and i almost feel like everyone already knows each other and i feel so out of place hahaha anyway hows everyone

Your not out of place. Your a part of this community and I am glad that your here. Smile
An eye for an eye

We all start that way in the beggining, regardless of when we joined..

it feels awkward to pitch in when you're new or when you see older members who know each other, but that feeling wears off rather quickly..

so, pitch in, gives us your intake, post, go in chatroom, etc...you'll be well received

Just hop in... you'll make a few friends eventually. Most people here are nice, some people here seem to be a little angry - but that's the way their life experiences/temperaments have made them and it's not your fault. So if you meet anyone crazy don't take it personally. You have nothing to be worried about, if you contribute and talkk to people, you will eventually find people you like - it's a natural process really... Smile.

Woollyhats Wrote:Just hop in... you'll make a few friends eventually. Most people here are nice, some people here seem to be a little angry - but that's the way their life experiences/temperaments have made them and it's not your fault. So if you meet anyone crazy don't take it personally. You have nothing to be worried about, if you contribute and talkk to people, you will eventually find people you like - it's a natural process really... Smile.

haha i have actually experience that way back when i was still a newbie here people fighting over inside the chatroom and I'm just like, "uh hello I'm here, ok i think i should get out of here" haha

HEY DD… did you change your avi?

I think thing about forum you can chat and if you make relevant point someone will address you, even if they normally wouldnt and likewise someone might not address you who would normally would.

ok imma ton remember that, and yeah i did change it :]

Welcome back!! I thought I'd be out of place but I was wrong it's a great place!! Smile

Woollyhats Wrote:Just hop in... you'll make a few friends eventually. Most people here are nice, some people here seem to be a little angry - but that's the way their life experiences/temperaments have made them and it's not your fault. So if you meet anyone crazy don't take it personally. You have nothing to be worried about, if you contribute and talkk to people, you will eventually find people you like - it's a natural process really... Smile.
What do you mean if you meet anyone crazy, I thought we all were alittle crazy, that's what makes if fun, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Well if you are an artifact and out of place, that would make you an OOPART - and I love OOPARTs....