Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
beautiful Colombia
in Colombia there's this natural park called Tayrona. and in that park are these eco-habs where you can camp/stay:

[Image: Tayrona+National+Park,+Santa+Marta,+Colombia.jpg]

this is now on my list of things to do while i'm over there. these things look amazing. and to stay there, to be in the nature like that is exquisitely unique and fascinating to me. i want to go there, and just forget about the world and be with myself. to go trek in the wilderness, to explore the rainforests, see animals and plants i've never seen before in my life...i think will be a lifting experience.

the more i learn about Colombia, the more enchanted with the place i become.

i made this thread to spread the beauty of the country.

[Image: Cabo-San-Juan-beach-and-hut-in-distance-Tayrona.jpg]

[Image: tayrona-national-park-colombia-5.jpg]

[Image: Tayrona-National-Natural-Park-Colombia-61.jpg]

[Image: Tsyrona%20National%20Park.jpg]

[Image: santa-marta-tayrona-national-park-la-guj...insula.jpg]
''Do I look civilized to you?''

The entirety of Latin America has always fascinated me...alot. It is really the only place I have been completely drawn to.

I love the people...I love the culture...I love the revolution...I love the continent in general...and the food!!! I have become instant friends with so many different people I have met along the way in my life from South America..and it is a natural and easy and nice bond...

The only places I would like to skip are in Central America...Nicaragua, El Salvador and Guatemala specifically.

I would love to stay in those huts too....

I have friends in Columbia as well.....

East Wrote:The entirety of Latin America has always fascinated me...alot. It is really the only place I have been completely drawn to.

I love the people...I love the culture...I love the revolution...I love the continent in general...and the food!!! I have become instant friends with so many different people I have met along the way in my life from South America..and it is a natural and easy and nice bond...

The only places I would like to skip are in Central America...Nicaragua, El Salvador and Guatemala specifically.

I would love to stay in those huts too....

I have friends in Columbia as well.....

have you been to Colombia?

and you're right, the whole South America is exceptionally beautiful from Colombia, Ecuador and Peru, to Uruguay, Argentina and Chile. the nature on the South American continent is the nature that draws me the most in the whole world. i'm just in love with Colombia right now because i'm gonna go there and i've lately been doing some research on the country for my trip.

it bothers me that i don't speak Spanish though...i can understand some of it but my speaking skills are next to nothing.
''Do I look civilized to you?''