Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best friend bicurious and i am too..
a little back story. I was on my buddys computer doing hw and accidentally went into is email inbox and the first thing that popped up was a recent craigslist ad i saw he posted that said something on the lines of: im bicurious and want to experiment with someone. so i looked at his send messages and he hadnt met up with anyone yet and decided, im gonna respond to this ad with my real email and pretend i have no idea who he is so i did and included my picture n phone number. the reason why i did this is well obviously im interested in him too but id rather have him experiment with me(and for the record im completely clean) rather than a complete stranger packing all sorts of stds.

he responded to my email(using a fake account that wasnt used to post the craigslist ad) and chatted with me through email and skype(we showed each other our penises and masturbated on cam but he has yet to show his face and sent me fake pictures). he says hes really interested in me and wants to meet up.

what do I do? he hinted that i should "make a move on my friends to experiment", but i dont know how to. also, he wants to meet up but thinks i dont know its him and thinks i am expecting someone else.

i need all the advice i can get. even some ideas. i really wanna be that first(and possibly regular) one before someone else gets to him before me. or could he maybe even be waiting for me now knowing were both in the same position?

Wow! How cool you guys might be able to experiment with each other and keep it safer. But the fact that he hasn't shown you his face yet shows he's a bit more scared - maybe he's not quite sure if it's a joke, or wonders if you're really gay if you'd tell anyone and is afraid of that.

The best thing to have done would probably have been just to have been honest - I don't know how you accidentally end up in his e-mail, but to have said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... but I'm bicurious too." Since you didn't do that, you do run some risk of him getting angry if he finds out. Though honesty is usually the best policy, perhaps the best thing is just to go with it... but instead of setting up a meet and having to "act" surprised, perhaps you can talk with him. Admit to him that you're bicurious and considering meeting someone, but a little scared because you don't know if you can trust a stranger. See if he comes clean that it's him (I guess to be fair with the honesty thing, he hasn't admitted who he is either yet, so perhaps it's a draw). Something about talking with a friend just seems better to me than having to fake surprise at a meeting point. Not sure what to do if he doesn't come clean, but hopefully he will and you can simply say, "You know, I kind of had a feeling." Smile

Another piece of advice: Be careful with your heart and know to start it's just experimenting with a friend. There's a lot you'll both have to come to terms with if you decide it's more, and you'll have to discuss things like family, etc. and come to terms with it all.

Of course you could just "come out" to him... Tell him, hey I responded to an add on craigslist, we have cammed and I really wanna meet him, he seems cool, blah blah blah, and see what he says...

This of course has a danger as he can still back out and pretend to not know what youre talking about.