Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bf cock too thick
I read in an excerpt from a book that taking it in and then just sitting there for awhile with your partner inside you will help you loosen and stretch as tholse muscles will tire quickly. No moving, no fucking, just him resting in you until it's time to slide in a bit further. I suggest sitting on his lap while he's inside you and having a make out session while you warm up.

I honestly just think you guys need to go at it more and give yourself time to adjust to him. After a few tries, you should be able to get it in there alright and enjoy it.

why don't you do some practice with some eggplants or something

Foreplay is the CURE-ALL for your situation. That means lots of kissing and sucking, rimming and fingering - all of that will help relax you mentally and physically.

That said, if he's NOT preparing you by slowly working one finger at a time - slowly moving up to 2 or 3 fingers, you're going to experience alot of discomfort.

No amount of lube will help if he's not used fingers on you to help relax your sphinter.

Then, when you're ready for penetration, YOU should straddle HIM and YOU set the pace and depth of penetration - and THIS is when lube is important - don't skimp on it!

When you're sitting on him and slowly lowering and raising yourself up and down, there will come a time when you feel your sphinter relax - it will be VERY obvious to you. Then you can change positions once the muscle is completely relaxed!

Hope this helps!

lots of lube and lots of time.... Nobody is a pro quarter back their first season of football

Hi
I have had that same problem, have you tried an array of six toys to stimulate you and your partner also this relaxes your muscles to get the juices flowing. I know a great male sex toy host who has the best products at affordable prices.

Doesn't your profile say you're in a monogamous straight relationship?

Wear a big ole butt plug.

[Image: buttplug-vi.jpg]

I agree with Albert. When I first tried bottoming with my Bf it hurt...a lot! But I ordered a butt plug "training kit" and it helped.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Wear a big ole butt plug.

[Image: buttplug-vi.jpg]

I wouldn't put anything in my ass that resembled a grenate that closely.