Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bugs bunny is . . .
A dog breeder in Texas (grannygrumpspups[dot]com).

Grace Jones is....

A lesbian from the darkest shadows of Mordor

beetlebootlebumtrinket is....... Biglaugh

(And yes it actually is something from somewhere)

is a scary mofo that has ninja moves

My toe is....

Nope try again
hint try google

is the focus of your attention for thee neext three hours

widdle & puke are... (tip) see beetlebootlebumtrinket.....

The best and most beautifull toe in the world.

ninja (Are my lovely doggys)

bill clinton is....

the best president America's ever had??????

Yes, dogs! well done, so what's the beetlebootlebumtrinket

Yes bill clinton was the best president any country could ever have!!!!

... does not exist in google.

Soooo bettlebootlebumtrinket is..... ??????

No doubt infinitely better than the one we got..

beetlebootlebumtrinket

Ok long story: -

Gerrald Durrel, birds beasts and other family.

When he was a little boy growing up in Corfu, built a boat to get around the rock pools, based on the materials that the early Greeks used. and built it round like a cockle.

Had this huge launching ceremony when it was completed,
The launching ceremony was a roaring success, the cockle floated...

But, As it was built for round, and he was the only sailor, each time he attempted to paddle the darn thing, it just spun round and round and didn't actually go anywhere...Biglaugh

Then to get the thing to actually go anywhere, with the fierce paddling and spinning, it behaved like a species of water beetle
so he called it the beetlebootlebumtrinketBiglaughBiglaugh

Just a little funny nonsense from my aging memory valves

Story's true BTW

So where do widdle and puke come in? Sounds like they're what happens after you eat bad bubble and squeak.

Hahahahahaha RoflRofl
BTW, I do like bubble & squeak

Nope,
Widdle and Puke where the names of his two dogs that he got as puppies, because that's the very first thing they did when they arrived... one widdled & the other puked both in the dining room DogrunDogrun

from google...
More and more guests arrive, and with them came presents. Most of these were, from my point of view, useless, as they could not be adapted for natural history work. The best of the presents were, in my opinion, two puppies brought by a peasant family I knew who lived not far away. One puppy was liver and white, with large ginger eyebrows, and the other was coal black with large ginger eyebrows. As they were presents the family had, of course, to accept them. Roger viewed them with suspicion and interest, so in order that they should all get acquainted I locked them in the dining-room with a large plate of party delicacies between them. The results were not quite what I had anticipated, for when the flood of guests grew so large that we had to slide back the doors and let some of them into the dining-room, we found Roger seated gloomily on the floor, the two puppies gambolling around him, while the room was decorated in a fashion that left us in no doubt that the new additions had both eaten and drunk to their hearts' content. Larry's suggestion that they be called Widdle and Puke was greeted with disgust by Mother, but the names stuck and Widdle and Puke they remained.'

Gerrald Durrel's books are really fun... reminds me of the child in me.... Somewhere