Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bummer of a week
the last week of my life as been more or less hell, well im no longer seeing peter, nothing was particularly wrong things just came to a end. i've got my ex demanding money cause i came out and left her to pay the whole rent on the flat we lived in (even though shes been living there even before she knew me and her daddy paid for her part anyway) and i gave her money for the time i was there before i left. and when i thought i was already having a crappy enough week yesterday i found my car smashed into by a uninsured drunk driver.

please people, tell me stuff is gets better, even tell me a good joke or story any kind of pick me up. what do you guys do when your down? i normally watch robocop and then play duck hunt for days lol. and sorry for venting guys im just kinda down/angry lol. thanks xxxx

I'm so sorry to hear all that. Big Hug! (I vary rarely give written hugs so consider yourself honouredWink). Pity about things not working out with Peter, think of it this way, he was a nice guy just not the right guy. Think also about everything you learned about yourself and what you want while you were with him.

As for your ex and the money. She chose and moved into the flat all on her own, if she can't afford the rent that's her problem. You living with her while (and sharing the rent) should be an unexpected bonus from her point of view, and so not a problem when it ends.

As for suggestions to cheer you up, take a walk by the sea helps put your problems in perspective, worse things happen at sea and all that.

A joke: There are 10 types of people in this world those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Duck Hunt, I haven't played that forever, sounds like fun.

I don't know why it is, but sometimes it seems everything hits at once. I know in my life, I had within months of each other a laptop crash after the warranty expired, car problems, needing a spendy root canal, and flooding, plus additional stuff on a smaller scale. It's like, "Okay, any of these would suck but I could deal... but when it this f'in bad luck going to end!" But it does, which isn't to say there hasn't been bad luck since... but sometimes it almost feels as if we're being pushed to become stronger. And sometimes things maybe work out in other ways... the part that I really hated about that string was because I had money saved up to move to California for my writing dreams, and all that in a row quickly drained my savings. It was shortly after that though that the writers ended up on strike, and I couldn't help but wonder if I would have survived had I gone. Maybe it was meant to be; I just don't know. There's a song, like is like a jump rope... up, down, up, down, etc. Right now it's down, but it will go back up, and you may find there was unforeseen good that came from all this.

Anyway I need to get ready for work and don't have proper time to suggest distractions but it sounds like you have the right idea ... sometimes mindless games and humor can be a good focus for a bit! Eventually though it might be good to make yourself do something more productive because entertainment only works for so long.

im just glad you got all that out of your system !!! from today on you'll feel at least a bit better that you told people about your crap week - get something planned nice for yourself then you have something to look forward to no matter how small and go and enjoy yourself to black this poor week out m8

I missed the boat on when this thread was actually active... but did things get better?

I enjoyed reading your posts about your 1st gay relationship, so sorry that it didnt work out. Hopefully you're over it and on to bigger and better things now?

Big Grin

Im spending my whole day and night studying about MIRCROSCOPES.... i thik you can see that there are worst things than yours Tongue

Just relax is one bad day... It will end... I always like to say that clouds and rain is something temporary Sun is always there Wink