Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cats eradication
The problem is that even if there were options, we don't have the time to explore them.

The europeans were careless but not evil in trying to set up a fur trade in new zealand with ferrets, and its failure has become our problem to deal with.

It's all about sacrifice and the greater good.

Responsible cat ownership , desexing them should be at the very top of pet ownership .
Keep them inside and make sure the cat enclosure you have on the outside is secure.

It does not cost a fortune to build a cattery.

As for feral cats, ferrets dogs put the blame where it belongs on the humans that dumped them.

no, but there are universal laws of animal humanity. I don't need you to lecture me on animal ethics.

it might surprise you that we have dealt with these issues in the United States. don't put an issue out into an international forum if you're not prepared for a response from people who are not from where you are.

rover330 Wrote:no, but there are universal laws of animal humanity. I don't need you to lecture me on animal ethics.

it might surprise you that we have dealt with these issues in the United States. don't put an issue out into an international forum if you're not prepared for a response from people who are not from where you are.

LOL...And that's why we have some of the strictest laws internationally on exotic Flora and Fauna, compared to the US who on the other hand seem to be able to obtain almost any exotic animal...Hmm.
No one ever said you cant have your own opinion but when where talking about OUR country and land and you ultimately have no idea on the impacts occurring, so please refrain from the bias judgements.
If your so against the culling of animals, are you a vegetarian or vegan? if not why eat meat that has come from mistreated and abused animals that weren't culled humanely.
And just an FYI...We don't have a "universal animal ethics law"