Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chat shows
Last night on the graham norton show he had matt damon, bill murray, hugh bonneville and at the end, after performing, singer paloma faith.

It was so so good, im in love with those 4 people, it was the single best graham norton show ive ever seen, matt damon said it was the most fun he ever had on a chat show ever. Bill murray was hysterical, hugh bonnevile was really good (incidently going for a wee halfway through the show)

I think chat shows can be good and bad, depending on the guests, in last night show there was not one bad or akward moment, i couldnt stop laughing, it was perfect.

What chat shows do you guys like?

:p

Alan Carr Chatty Man is a good chat show.
An eye for an eye

That's only talk-tv I like.. well sometimes I watch Chelsey Handler[sp?]

I think it might be on tonight over here, will check it out when it airs Wink

justbry87 Wrote:I think it might be on tonight over here, will check it out when it airs Wink

Hope you,ll like it, its really funny Big Grin

Dan1980 Wrote:Alan Carr Chatty Man is a good chat show.

Yeah, i like that sometimes, not on at mo.

I like Graham Norton show.

Talk/Chat shows annoy the hell outta me.

I have only watched them in the past, because someone I like has been interviewed.
But thats rare.

I watched some of The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson when I was growing up...but thats because most tv stations did not show much at night back then. It was either Johnny Carson or some gawd awful "B" movies nobody has ever heard of.

Yeah i can understand, i cant watch American chat shows, i just like the ones we have other here. Though sometimes they annoy me.

The other week nick frost was on one, what a miserable and not nice person, nothing like the characters he plays at all. What a prick. Im never watching another film with him unless its with simon pegg (like shaun of the dead) he was utterly dry and humourless and had a feeling he didnt even want to be there, what an arsehole, it was a crap show.

For me the guests make the show, its usually good when they have different nationalitys on the couch as well, sometimes americans have no idea where they are.

Are chat shows arent the same as yours mistertinkles.

partis Wrote:Yeah i can understand, i cant watch American chat shows, i just like the ones we have other here. Though sometimes they annoy me.

The other week nick frost was on one, what a miserable and not nice person, nothing like the characters he plays at all. What a prick. Im never watching another film with him unless its with simon pegg (like shaun of the dead) he was utterly dry and humourless and had a feeling he didnt even want to be there, what an arsehole, it was a crap show.

For me the guests make the show, its usually good when they have different nationalitys on the couch as well, sometimes americans have no idea where they are.

Are chat shows arent the same as yours mistertinkles.

Can you find that part on Youtube? I like Nick Frost, and would like to see that interview.

And I have seen an interview with David Tennant and Alison Moyet on a british talk show before...........they aren't so different.