Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chicago boystown
i just turned 21 and i got to go to boystown in chicago. Its on halsted ave and its badass i really reccommend it to anyone who visits chicago. I got so drunk i dont remember most of that night haha

I barely recall most of my 20's - I was either high or drunk most of the time.... Good times.

I'm sitting here trying to recall my 20s I just enjoyed my youth to the full...! Enjoy it while you got it, because it goes so fast!

Peepwall

sounds good if its a bar just make sure you drink responsibly

Haha reminds me of college days .. I was drunk, high, having sex or all the three together

zeon Wrote:sounds good if its a bar just make sure you drink responsibly

Boystown in Chicago is the gay neighborhood of the city like The Castro in San Francisco, Chelsea in New York, West Hollywood in L.A., or DuPont Circle In Washington, D.C. There are more, I just can't think of them all.

I am 25 and I have only been to a bar and actually drank liquor one time, and that was for one of my best friend's wifes 21st birthday party. My own 21st? I stayed at home and played World Of Warcraft.

Seriously, I have no passion for going out and partying or getting drunk. I hate drinking. I have to piss like a race horse every 20 minutes, and I don't like the feeling of being buzzed or drunk. Plus it's expensive. Damn it. And I don't dance.

Look at me, just coming up in this thread being a dick

Damn it Zack!