Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
christmas booze
Edward Wrote:Mulled wine with cinnamon.

That looks nice, can you have warm mulled wine?

NerdyGiant Wrote:Never had Christmas booze... I think this is the year to try different kinds! Wink

If its booze… if its christmas... you cant go wrong :biggrin:

Mimosa for brunch, an oatmeal stout mid-day (Velvet Merlin is my current fav), coco & peppermint schnapps after we play outside, spiced cider with brandy before dinner, egg nog with rum and freshly grated nutmeg for dessert, and even later a mudslide (irish cream, kahlua, chocolate sauce and crushed ice)...

...what was the question again?

I know people who take a bunch of cherry jolly ranchers and infuse them with Exclusiv and pour that into some sprite, then take a little bit of Irish Mist and squeeze a lime wedge in. I don't do that myself, cause I'm underage and would NEVER do such a thing...

Right now I'm having beer, later on it will be wine then I'll fall asleep like an idiot in front of my guests for at least a hour, i'll be drinking water for the time being because obviously I've got to stay awake for the kids and as soon as they are gone to bed than I'd move to hard liquor and I love my Martini, quite a lot of Southern Comfort and if I remember where my bar is I may have some good old Canadian Whisky but I seriously doubt I would make it to the bar lol even though it's 5 steps away lol.

By the way I'd like to thank Jesus for dying for our sins... since you were suppose to come back, would you mind coming back once every months so we have 12 days in a year where no one will feel ashamed to drink like idiots.

Happy Holiday to all and enjoy your booze and not just on Christmas Smile

Hard cider is my drink of choice for fall and winter. It doesn't have much to do with Christmas in particular.

I got my booze stockpiled to deal with people when I'm not so cheery. Got my hard cider, wine, vodka, whiskey, tequila, margarita mix. Also got coke for the whiskey, sprite for the wine, and rockstar for the vodka

NerdyGiant Wrote:I got my booze stockpiled to deal with people when I'm not so cheery. Got my hard cider, wine, vodka, whiskey, tequila, margarita mix. Also got coke for the whiskey, sprite for the wine, and rockstar for the vodka

Looks like the party is being moved to Nerdy's house!!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]

MisterTinkles Wrote:Looks like the party is being moved to Nerdy's house!!!!

It's my booze!... My booze. Tongue

i just drink makers mark bourbon. easier to make the holidays more bearable Wink