Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
comfort zone
Anocxu Wrote:I'm not wearing any underwear....
Shhhhh!!!

Dude... I write about that because only when I put on underwear am I stepping outside my comfort zone. Gravity and a guys junk better good together than mashing it all up in a wad like it's some kind of canned ham.

And look at the money saved NOT buying underwear!!!

Not me, my junk likes to be cradled and supported...

Maverick Wrote:And look at the money saved NOT buying underwear!!!

Not me, my junk likes to be cradled and supported...

When I dont have mine in some b-kini briefs in my skinny jeans I dont nd up showing camel toe. Its more like some sort of other mammal toe. Two stubby thumbs and one skinny finger

When I worked at 1-800-GOT-JUNK? I took a little of a step out of my comfort zone. At the time it seemed like a really great opportunity for me to be more sociable and I really needed a job at the time, now 3 months after being terminated I'm thinking of calling my old supervisor and pleading for my job back. I was always the sorta reserved type around new people but crazy around my friends... still am. Maybe my thinking is if I'm crazy weird around new people they won't like me? I'f I'm drinking it's a completely different story! haha
But at work, I was outside every day and meeting new people. Chatting them up, joking with them, etc (something I didn't realize how badly I craved). I feel like I can be like that around strangers I could possibly make friends with.
Now, I feel like I'm the king of bad decision making (my ex-girlfriend is an example of that Greenchainsaw ) so 3 months outta work and still no job, I'm almost to a "T" back to my old ways. But, nothing I can't bounce back from. I always do Smile

StingRay Wrote:When I dont have mine in some b-kini briefs in my skinny jeans I dont nd up showing camel toe. Its more like some sort of other mammal toe. Two stubby thumbs and one skinny finger

Just adding on, to the conversation. I always favored boxers. Ones with silly shit on them, like my plethora of Family Guy boxers. Don't judge me! lmao

But lately, I've really taken to boxer-briefs. The almost perfect balance of snuggness and freedom. Wearing Dickie's work pants and wearing boxers isn't always the most comfortable, especially if your job requires them and it's labor intensive.

Talking about 1-800 Got Junk after the posts about no underwear is riot! Doofus, you have a great sense of humor.

If you like interacting with people, have you looked for a customer service job, even grocery clerking, where you can see people a lot? Could be a start.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Talking about 1-800 Got Junk after the posts about no underwear is riot! Doofus, you have a great sense of humor.

If you like interacting with people, have you looked for a customer service job, even grocery clerking, where you can see people a lot? Could be a start.

Hahahahaha! That was totally unintentional but now that I see that I can't help but laugh! I made another comment that hasn't been approved yet about underwear and physical labor that's supposed to be more humorous.
I'm glad you pointed that out LJay. That just brightened up my day Smile

I have thought about customer service jobs, but I would go crazy If I was to be sitting behind a desk or just stayed in a building all day.
Speaking of which, I always had a saying, (at GOT JUNK) We're customer service, we just offer to take your crap. As a Truck Team Member it's your responsibility to interact with the customer as much as possible. And if they didn't like our rates they could go with someone else (estimates are 100% free of charge).

I've done a lot of construction and labor work so I'm more honed for traveling around and working with my hands. I do plan to start up my own business after I have enough money to get going. Which essentially means more interactions with the public.

last night i ate pasta that had carrot in it. i don't usually eat carrot at all. it actually wasn't so bad. not something i'd eat every day but after a few years of steering completely clear of carrot i actually ended up enjoying the taste.

Not really getting out of comfort zone but I have been changing my routine. Eating, coffee, and drinks at other places than my regular stops. It doesn't take long to get to know new people just changing your routine.

I've always said not having a comfort zone was my comfort zone, but lately I've been seeing the advantages in some routine. People seem to open up more if they see you have a routine in common.