Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
condom?
boy_toy_08 Wrote:He uses a cockring anyway...

Intercrural sex would not satisfy either of us.....physically or mentally.

I had imagined that it might not... But then, if he does go cheating on you, someone will have to find another solution...

I don't think he can go on using the excuse of his flacidness to put your life at risk (if he has done so or is doing so)... Just imagine that if he can't get hard when he's with you, with a condom, he can't get hard with a condom with other guys either, therefore, he's probably not being as careful as he should be. It's all very well for HIM to take that risk, but without you knowing it, it's simply criminal. Does he really have his safety (and yours) at heart, or is he thinking that he'll be alright??? That's wishful thinking. My brother knew what he was doing, Robbie. It happened, it was devastating. Don't go down that way... not unless you want to.

princealbertofb Wrote:I had imagined that it might not... But then, if he does go cheating on you, someone will have to find another solution...

I don't think he can go on using the excuse of his flacidness to put your life at risk (if he has done so or is doing so)... Just imagine that if he can't get hard when he's with you, with a condom, he can't get hard with a condom with other guys either, therefore, he's probably not being as careful as he should be. It's all very well for HIM to take that risk, but without you knowing it, it's simply criminal. Does he really have his safety (and yours) at heart, or is he thinking that he'll be alright??? That's wishful thinking. My brother knew what he was doing, Robbie. It happened, it was devastating. Don't go down that way... not unless you want to.

There's no way I want to....

I don't know how he can come with other people..I did mention it but he said he often has to finish by hand....

I really think he does have my safety at heart..I trust and love him.